Chapter 2: Arriving to Korea

"WAKE UP!" Anna and Hailey both got up at the same time from the yelling of Anna's mom. "Mom! Why did you yell at us like that!?"

"Because I told u guys to wake up and u still didn't. You better get ready. Ur flight is leaving in 3 hours." Anna's mom crosses her arm while Anna and Hailey run to the bathroom. After washing up, they changed into their clothes.

Anna wore a black and white tank top, black jacket, black skinny jeans, and black and white high top converse. Hailey wore white sweater, light blue skinny jeans, and pink and white high top converse.

Hey got all their luggages and Anna's mom dropped them to the airport. Anna's mom and Hailey's mom met each other and both said bye to their daughters. The flight will be leaving in 45min. So Anna and Hailey gets on their flight before it gets too crowded.

"Ahhh.... We get to rest for hours! And we get to go to Korea!" Hailey says sitting in her seat, resting her head. "Yeah... I wonder how the house will look like." Anna says sitting next to her. 

"So... When we first get to Korea, what do we do?" Hailey turns around facing Anna.

"Hmmm. We will find the address first so we can go to our house. Then we will unpack everything. After we will look for a job then starting there, we will go along with whatever." Hailey gives her a thumbs up, understanding their plan. For hours they stay in their flight, resting, eating, talking, etc.

Finally their plane arrived at the Korea's airport. They got all their stuff and found a taxi that they could ride home to.

"Thank You." Anna gives money to the driver. She turns around and sees Hailey smiling wide, looking at their house. "Why so happy?" Anna says, trying to stay calm.

"What? Ur not happy?" Hailey asks. Anna couldn't take it anymore. She was SO EXCITED as much as Hailey. "OF COURSE I'M HAPPY!!!" Anna and Hailey scream and squeal jumping up and down. They went to their front door and remembered the text Hailey's rich uncle sent.

When u get home, look near the small plant in the middle, there should be 4 keys to the house. 2 for each so u guys wouldn't lose it. I'll try to sent money to u guys so u wouldn't have to work so hard. Have fun!

"Check the small plant in the middle!" Hailey says pointing at the plant. Anna walks over to it and find 4 keys buried. "Got it!" Anna gave 2 keys to Hailey and they went inside the house. They immediately put their key's on their key chain. 

They both look around gaping. "This... this house is... so PRETTY!!!!! OMG!!" Hailey jump up and down. "Let's look around more. It is our house." Anna started walking and so did Hailey.

Coming from the front door, u see the kitchen and the dining room across. If u turn left, there is the big living room. If u look left, there is a small closet, and next to it, a half bathroom. They walk pass the living room and between the living room and the kitchen, there is a stair. When u go up the stairs, there is 2 big bedrooms, and inside each bedroom has a walk-in closet, a bathroom, a bed, a table, and a make up desk.

Downstairs walls are all white. Upstairs is all white but the bedroom colors are different. The first bedroom has pink, white, and gold walls and ceiling. The second bedroom has blue, white, and red walls and ceilings. All of the floor was hard floor, which was even better.

"I call getting the second room!" Anna yells.

"And I call getting the first room! I love gold... hehehehe" Hailey smiles. They go into their rooms, unpacking their bags and putting everything in place.

They were fast so they were half way done. They went out to eat dinner and came back to finish unpacking.

"Great. We're done unpacking our rooms. All we have to do is unpack downstairs and buy groceries. We can do that tomorrow." Anna says.

"Yep! And after unpacking tomorrow, we can find a job." Hailey smiles.

"Yup..." Anna yawns. "Ohhh, I'm tired. Let's wash up and go to bed. Then we can get everything ready tomorrow."

"Kk!" Hailey skips to her bathroom in her room and Anna walks to her bathroom in her room.

They go to sleep after washing up.

"Wait... Aish, we forgot about school. We need to find a school first before finding a job." Anna texts Hailey. Though she was right next door, Anna was lazy to get out of her comfy bed. Hailey replied back with a ok.

How was this chapter? Don't worry, the good parts and the dramatic parts will be here soon... Not gonna spoil. Vote and Comment. Share this story with other ppl... Thx