Chapter 3: Starting new life

*alarm*

Anna wakes up, she sits up and stretch. Looking around, she smiles, remembering she arrived to Korea yesterday with her best friend. She walked to Hailey's room and knocked on it, but she didn't answer.

She quietly opened the door and saw Hailey sleeping. She went up to her and decided to scare her. "HAILEYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Hailey quickly sat up looking around. "Ya! I told u not to do that."

"And I told u not to call me Anna banana" Anna smirks, crossing her arms.

"Ok.. Ok.. I won't. Banana! Hahahahaha" Hailey ran to her bathroom locking it. "And exhales out loud and stomps to her bathroom.

They both wash up and change to their clothes.

Anna wore a cute black trench coat type, white crop top, black jeans, and black wedge sneakers.

Hailey wore a white jacket, pink crop top, white jeans, and baige wedge sneakers.

They left to eat breakfast since they didn't buy any groceries yet. After eating, they went to buy groceries and left it in the fridge.

Now, they had groceries to make food, they don't have to spend money on restaurants.

"Now where do we go again?" Hailey asks putting water bottles in the fridge.

"Hmmm... School."

"Ughhh... Alrite. What school?" Hailey asks sitting in the couch.

"Umm.. One of the top schools in Seoul. Which is Whimoon High School."

"Alrite. Let's go!" Hailey and Anna walks to school. It was Saturday so there were no school today. They went to the office to meet the principal of the school.

"Anyonghasaeyo!" Anna and Hailey bows to the principal. "Anyong. Sit down." They both sat down in the seat in front of him.

"So u would like to attend this school?"

"Yes."

"Okay... Sign this." He gave a pen and 2 sheets of paper to Anna and Hailey.

They checked everything, wrote everything down and signed. "Okay... U guys will get a copy of the schedule tomorrow, don't worry, u guys will be in the same class..." The principal smiles.

"Okay thank u."

"Come to school starting Monday at 8am. I will also send u copy's of the rules, codes, map of the school, and everything else u need to know." The principal hands them their uniform after reading their sizes.

"Okay... Thank u." Anna and Hailey bows taking the uniform.

They leave the school and stand in front of the gate. "Now what?"

"We need to look for a job. Then, we're all set and go along with whatever else." Anna sighs.

Hailey and Anna started to walk around finding flyers. They go into several stores and restaurants. They searched for about 2 hours and couldn't find the perfect one. They ate lunch then started to look again.

Finally, they found the perfect one. They went inside a cafe store called Coffee Cojjee. They asked for a job and the salary. They decided this was the best place and signed up. "Okay Anna and Hailey. Come to work everyday except on Mondays and Saturdays at 4pm but on Sundays come at 10am." The owner says. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday they go to work at 4pm. Sunday they go to work at 10am. Just in case ur confused. And yes, they learned how to work from the owner.