Chapter 4: First day at Whimoon High School

Anna and Hailey woke up early and washed up. They wore their uniforms that the principal gave to them yesterday.

They ate breakfast and walked to school. When they got inside, they didn't know where their class was so they looked at the map. While looking at the map and walking at the same time, Anna bumped into a group of guys.

"Oh, sorry..." Anna apologizes.

"It's ok. But umm... Did we meet before?" The one in the light pink hair asked.

Anna and Hailey looked at each other. "U know them?" Anna asked. "No." Hailey answered. "I don't think so." Anna said looking back at the boys.

"No, I think we did. I saw u somewhere." The shortest one said.

"I don't remember, sorry. Let's go." Anna whispered the last part to Hailey. They turn around to leave but one of them held Anna's arm. "Wait!"

Immediately, Anna squealed from pain. He let go immediately. "What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Oh um... Nothing." Anna says holding onto her burnt arm.

"Wait... Can I see it?" Without waiting for Anna's answer, he pulled Anna's sleeve and saw a wrap. The wrap they had in the car, the wrap they cured for the girl who got burnt in the cafe when spilling the drinks. "What r u doing?" Anna asks rising her voice with widened eyes.

"U... Ur that girl from the cafe!" He says pointing at her.

"Huh?" Anna says making her eyes smaller.

"Oh yeah! It is her!" The one with the hat said.

Anna looks at Hailey then back at the boys. "Excuse me?"

"Ur the girl who was serving us the hot drinks. But a guy ran into u and u fell, dropping the cups on ur arm. And u got burnt. We were the guys who ordered those drinks." They guy who held Anna's arm said.

Anna and Hailey started to remember. "Ohhhhh. Ur them... Sorry we couldn't notice u because u guys wore sunglasses." Hailey says.

"Yeah... That's because we were in public." The blonde hair guy said.

"Huh?" Anna and Hailey both asked.

"U don't recognize us?" They asked. Again, Anna and Hailey looked at each other.

"No... Sorry." Anna says.

"Weird... Well, don't worry, u will soon." The one in the right said smiling.

"We haven't seen u around here before." The middle one said.

"Yeah... We transferred here. Today is our first day." Hailey says smiling.

"Oh... Okay, well nice meeting u... We have to go now... Byee!" They started to leave but Anna stopped them.

"Wait! Do u know where this class is?" Anna asked pointing to their class number. "Oh! Ur in our class. Follow us." The other one said giving us a rectangular smile.

Anna and Hailey hestitated at first but followed them into the classroom. Nobody was there. "Well, nobody's here so... Lets go somewhere else for now.." They all went to a free room that was open and stayed there. "Let us introduce ourselves to u."

Anna and Hailey nodded. "Anyonghasaeyo! We are Bangtan Boys!" They all said bowing down. Anna and Hailey's eyes widened for the big, not expecting introduction.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, but call me Rap Monster." He smiled.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, but u can call me Jin." He waved.

"I'm Min Yoongi, call me Suga." He smirked.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, but call me JHope, cuz well, I'm ur hope." He smiled, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm Park Jimin, call me Jimin." He winked.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, but just call me V." He showed his rectangular smile again.

"And I'm Jeon Jungkook, call me just Jungkook." He smiled then looked at Anna.

"Oh okay, well let's us introduce ourselves. I'm Kim Chungae but call Hailey, Hailey Kim."

"And I'm Lee Sunhi, call me Anna."

The 7 boys smiled after introducing themselves. The bell rings which means class is starting. "Oh no! We're late! Sorry, becuz of us, u guys r late too." Hailey says as she pouts.

"No, it's okay. We're fine if we're late." Suga said playfully smirking.

"Sorry but... Can u guys show us the way again? We can't find the way back." Anna points to the class number.

"Yeah, sure. Come on." They started walking the other way and Anna and Hailey followed them to the classroom. They open the door and go inside.

"Sorry we're late. We bumped into 2 new students." Rap Monster says sitting in their chairs.

"Its okay." The teacher faces Anna and Hailey. "You must be Anna Lee and Hailey Kim? Welcome to our class, introduce urselfs." Anna and Hailey stands next to the teacher facing the class.

"My name is Anna Lee. Korean name is Lee Sunhi."

"And I'm Hailey Kim. Korean name is Kim Chungae."

"We lived in America but we moved here and I guess, we just ended up at this school." Anna says.

"Okay good. Do u guys see those 2 empty spots? One near the window and one near the door? Anna sit near the window and Hailey sit near the door." The teacher says nodding.

"Aw, okay." Hailey pouts but then smiles walking to her desk. Anna walks to her desk and realizes that behind her is a guy sleeping and next to her is Jungkook. She looks around and spots someone she didn't know she would see.

"Hyungki?" Anna whispers to herself. Surprisingly, Hyungki turns around and looks at Anna then waves at her. Anna smiles realizing he's in her class. After class ended, Anna immediately went up to Hyungki, Hailey notices her and follows her to him.

"U go to this school?" Anna asks.

"Yeah... I didn't know u guys would transfer here." Hyungki smiles.

"Wow... Looks like we would be closer than we think." Hailey says.

Everyone left class except the 3 of them and the 7 boys (aka Bangtan Boys) they met in the hallway before class. They smile at Anna and walk out of the class.

"They're suspicious. And whats Bangtan Boys?" Hailey turns to Anna. "Anna, u never met them before?" Hailey asks.

"Yeah. Never." Anna then looks at Hyumgki. "Hyungki-ah, u went to this school for a long time, tell us, who r those guys?"

"U guys seriously don't know them?" Hyungki raises on eyebrow.

Anna and Hailey shakes their head slightly, waiting for Hyungki to explain.

"Well, do u know any kpop boy groups?" Hyungki asks.

"Of course we do... A lot. But what does this have to do with those 7 guys?" Hailey crosses her arms.

Hyungki sighs before answering her. "Those 7 guys who are in our class and who came to our cafe are KPOP idols!!"

"What!?" Anna and Hailey's eyes widened.

"Hold up." Anna puts her hands out. "So ur saying... that those 7 guys... are kpop idols?"

Hyungki nods and Hailey looks at Anna, surprised. No way.