The Truth

I WENT TO WALKER STALKER 2016!I WENT BOTH DAYS AND IT WAS AMAZING!I LOVED IT!ALL THESE SHOWS WERE THERE!AND THEY HAD SUPERNATURAL STUFF!There's a pic above.

Chapter 21
Iden's POV.

Max sat by me on the bus,her brother was still at school.Probably thought I was going to meet him.Loser.

"Won't your dad mind?"I asked.

She shook her head and looked out the window,"No."

"Oh,cool.Does he have work?"I questioned.

She looked at me eagerly and nodded,"Yes!Exactly!"

"Ok..."she seemed a little too enthusiastic about her dad and work to me.

"Does your dad have work?"she said casually.

"Oh,"the question took me by surprise,I tried to quickly cover it up,"Oh,yes,of course!He's always out late."

"Oh,my dad's out late mostly catching girls and drinking."

Her sudden openness made me slightly uncomfortable,but why should I be when she already trusted me enough to tell me that.

"Oh,I'm not accusing your father of that!Terribly sorry if it looked like I was!"she apologized almost immediately.

"No,no,"I chuckled and shook my head,indicating I was fine,"It's perfectly fine.My dad's normally..."

I looked around for help.I spotted a mail truck and smiled.

"...working for the mail!He has to deliver a lot seeing one of the workers never comes in."

She seemed confused by my enthusiasm over my dad and mail,I sorta was too and mentally face palmed.Nice going,Iden!

I looked outside and saw where we were supposed to stop.

"Uh,sir,"the bus stopped.

"This is your stop,correct?"he asked rudely.

"Y...yes,"I stuttered.

We got out.Peter had stayed at school with the loser.

"You know you don't have to tell your bus driver when you have to stop,right?"Max asked holding back a laugh.

"Well,I got nervous.Sorry."

"No,it's fine."

We started to walk.After 10 minutes Max looked at me,clearly tired.

"How far is your house?"she asked.

"Oh,just another 5 minutes.Sorry,I should've told you."

"No,I'm fine.My brother and his friends normally make me stay in the house unless it's for school."

She saw the confusion on my face and went red,"But I'm fine!"

I saw the bunker and started to run.Footsteps were heard behind me and I looked back to see Max running close behind me.She soon over took me.

"Run,Forest,run!"I shouted.She sped up and started to laugh.

"You have to.... run too!"she said between gasps.

"I am!Just not as fast,"I said and she slowed down.

I opened the door to the bunker and walked in.

She looked around,"Cool house.Umm....what's that?"

She pointed to a stake.

"Nothing,"I said quickly and put it away,"Come on let's go to my room."