You're Here

Chapter 10
Iden's POV.

The bunker was in sight.I couldn't wait to get back to my bed.

Before I opened the bunker's door,Sam stopped me.

"Your room is occupied."

Frowning tiredly,I pushed the door open,"By who?"

I walked down the stairs.

"A girl named Jamie."

I nodded,"I'll take floor."

Opening my bedroom door,I saw pictures over the bed.I walked over to them and looked at them.She looked so familiar.

One picture caught my eye.

I was in it.I tore it off the wall and brought it closer.

"Iden,"I heard a voice whisper.An oh so familiar voice.

I turned around and saw a very familiar brown haired,green eyed girl standing in the doorway.I look down at the picture again and notice the surrounding.A cornfield,beautiful blue sky,no clouds,strangers.Three girls were sitting on the bench,clearly getting their picture taken by whoever was holding the camera that took this photo.To the left,a brown haired,hazel(mostly green)eyed girl,with faint freckles.Me.Iden Winchester when I was 4.On the right was a girl with short dirty blonde hair,blue eyes,major freckles.Jerusha Steinfield at 4 years old.

And finally,in the middle,was the same brown haired,green eyed girl wearing a party hat,turning 5.

"Helena,"I whispered.I looked up,"Helena!"

I ran into her and tackled her to the ground.

"I thought you were dead!"she said,"Jerusha and I were so worried!Where's your mom?"

The smile fell from my face,the light from my eyes went out,"She's...gone."

I burst out into tears while Helena rubbed my back.

"What's wrong?"Dean,Sam,and Doug ran into the doorway.

"Iden?"Doug questioned.

"What?You know her?"Dean pounded Helena's dad with questions.

"She's my daughter's best friend!"Doug said defensively.

"Dad,"Helena stopped rubbing My back for a moment,"Her mom.She's dead."

"How?"

Helena looked at me expectantly.

"S..shapeshifter,"I managed,"It looked like me."

Helena brought me into a hug and rocked me back and forth.She cleared her throat,"A moment,boys.Let the girls have some time."

Sam and Doug nodded and walked away.Dean lingered at the door.

"You heard me,"Helena snapped.

Dean put his hands up in defeat,shut the door,and walked away.

"Its ok,it's ok.I'm right here.You still got me,"she said,making me look at her,"I love you."

I nodded,"Love you too."

"Come on,"she pulled me up,"Lets unpack your stuff and go to bed."

I laughed,"More like talk all night."

"Shh!"she put a finger above her lips and smiled,"Don't say it so loud!"

We laughed and started unpacking.