"Why are you sad?" A little girl, around five asked.

"Why do you care?" He spat back then he suddenly remembered that he's talking to a little girl.

"Because I am sad whenever I see a person sad. Every person deserves to be happy." She said.

Luke smiled at her, amazed by what she just said. "Here... Have this." The girl said and then she put around his neck a necklace with a red rock and it's gleaming brightly when she put it on him. Suddenly, Luke felt lighter than usual. He felt a fire inside of him. He felt more confident than usual.

"Are you happy now?" she asked.

"Yes I am." Luke said confidently. "Thank you." Then he walked back into the building and stormed in Trent's room. "Okay, cut the crap Zach. I know that I am your topic." He said and the others came in too.

"Luke, they are not yet done talking." William said. "Let's go." Then he put his hand on his little shoulder but Luke pushed him so strong that he fell onto the couch nearby.

"I AM NOT LEAVING THIS ROOM!" Luke said.

"Luke, let's go." Jayden said.

"No!!!" He yelled and then he threw him on the wall. As in literally.

"Luke! Calm down!" Julian said.

"How can I calm down when I know that this guy right here..." Luke said as he pointed to Zach. "...was talking behind my back, saying some bullshit about me not being able to control my powers!?"

"Luke, I was just trying to help!" Zach said.

"Well, you are not!" He hissed then he punched him on the stomach and Zach cringed in pain on the floor and before he could threw another punch, Trent held out the green meteor rock to him and he instantly felt weak. He also noticed that the red stone on his necklace was gleaming bright red.

"Will, take his necklace off!" Trent ordered William and so he did. He took the necklace off and meanwhile, Trent, hid the rock from him.

"What happened?" Luke asked and he looked around the room and saw Jayden leaning on the wall while wincing in pain. He saw Zach who was then lying on the floor, crying in pain. He looked at William, Julian and Chantelle who all took a step back. "I didn't do this, did I?"

And they all just fell silent.

"W-well... You were under the influence of this." William said as he showed him the necklace with a red stone as it's pendant.

"Luke, do you remember anything?" Trent asked.

"I-I was talking to a little girl then she gave me that necklace and after that, I swear, I don't remember anything at all! I swear! I didn't mean to hurt any of you! I'm sorry.... I'm sorry!" Luke cried and Chantelle rushed to his side and hugged him.

"Hush now Luke... Come on, let's go for a walk outside." Chantelle said and then they walked out of the room. He sobbed as they sat down on the bench nearby. "Hush now..." She said as she soothed his back.

"You're not afraid of me?" Luke asked, his cheeks stained with hot tears.

"Well, I was at first but you were drugged by that red stone. I know that you're a good child, Luke and you can never do that."

Then she smiled at him, "Yes Luke, I accept whatever you are." She said. Luke smiled, "You're really perfect for Uncle Trent, you know that?" He said then they both laughed and hugged each other.

**

That night, Chantelle and Luke stayed at the hospital while William went back to their house to fetch some of their things.

"I'm sorry Uncle Zach... I'm sorry Uncle Trent." Luke apologized. "I... I swear, I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay. You were under the influence of the red stone." Zach said. "Luke, do you remember anything?"

"All I remember was that after hearing the two of you talk, I decided to take a walk to the garden and then suddenly, this little girl came up to me and started talking to me then out of nowhere, she gave me this necklace with a red stone as its pendant and then all of the other memories were just a blur." Luke answered, recollecting his memories as much as he can.

"Are you mad at us?" Trent asked. "Especially at Uncle Zach?"

Luke sighed, "Well, I was but then I thought that you all just want what's best for me... And yeah, maybe you're right Uncle Zach that there will be a time that I wouldn't be able to control my powers because I'm still young and that would be the time that both of you have to use that green meteor rock to me." He said as he gave them a lopsided grin.

"Aw... Come here ma boy!" Trent said and Luke went to him and they hugged as Trent ruffled his hair. Jayden, Julian, Zach and Chantelle just looked at the two of them with smiles on their faces.