CH 21 *+*No more CAT-astrophes*+*

Hey hey guys just a quick a/n.......

OMG OVER 3K READS??!?!?!? OMG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I LOVE U SO MUCH! I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM!!
ALSO thank you for all the ideas and support appreciate it a lot!!!

I luv. Luv u guys! ε==(づ′▽') XD
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
The pic at the top is an alyssum (flower)

Monday

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee-

~Aphmaus pov~
Mondays, I hate them, almost as much as I hate Sasha. I sluggishly drag myself out of my warm heaven a.k.a my bed. I walk to the shower and hop in. I use milk and honey body wash. I hop out of the shower and get dressed into a light purple tanktop with a white skirt and dark purple and black converse. I comb my hair and add a purple hair clip. I look in the mirror and see my cat ears, ugh sasha I swear. I hope Lucinda has a remedy or spell to get rid of these things.

I jump down the stairs and head to he kitchen. I make some toast and pack my school bag. I head out the door and start walking to school. I can see Laurance and Garroth walking to school too so I walk up behind them.

"Hey guys!" I happily say. The boys jumps and turn around

"oh, hey Aphmau" Laurance says

"H-hey Aphmau" the stutter king obviously stutters

"STUTTER KING!" Laurance yells and I giggle

"Let's just head to school shall we?" I giggle

"We shall, M'Lady" Laurance hands out his hand. I giggle and take his hand, Laurance starts running and dragging me playfully to school while Garroth walks behind us glaring at Laurance.

We arrive at school and part ways. I head to the magicks classes to see if Lucinda is there, just to my luck she is.

"Hey Lucinda" I greet

"Oh hey Aphmau, what do you need?" She asks
I point to my cat ears and sway my tail around.

"Oohh, I see. Hang on I have a potion for this" she says and hands me a potion. I take a swift swig of it. It tastes HORRIBLE. I feel a pain on my head and my lower back. A weird light blue and purple aura swirls around me. I close my eyes tightly and scrunch up my nose.

The pain is gone now and I open my eyes. I don't see my tail and I can't feel my ears on my head, YES IM CURED!

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Lucinda I owe you one!" I squeal

"Heh, no problem Aphmau, you should get going class is about to start" she says

"Will do" and with that I stroll out of the magicks class and head to my locker.

I get there and grab my schedule...Art...cool not so bad, I believe I have Jeffrey, Laurance, Zane and Aaron in this class, sweet. (A/n BTW in this Zane's voice is low and Aaron is nice xD just thought I'd put that out there)
I arrive before the bell and wait for the teacher to open the door. Suddenly someone puts their hands over my eyes.