CH 4 Friends

~Aphmaus P.O.V~

I'm setting up my room when all of the sudden I hear a knock at my front door. "Huh?, who could that be?" I walk to the front door and open it slowly, as I open the door I see a tall guy, with blonde hair and cyan eyes.

"Garroth? What are you doing here?" I ask

U-u-uh I uh am.... I m-mean uh i-i..... Wanted to see if you wanted to hang out later?" He  says nervously. Damn it garroth you're such an idiot. He thinks 

"Um, thanks but... no thanks, I need to do some unpacking here, I'll take up on your offer another time" I say trying not to be awkward

"U-uh o-okay um, I, um I GOTTA GO FEED MY CAT!!! he yells

"Um okaaaay? Bye Garroth" I say

~Laurence's P.O.V~

I sit on the side lines and listen to their conversation, I'm NOT being nosy I just wanna watch Garrorh fail. Soon enough he was rejected I chuckled to myself and creeper out of some bushes I was hiding in. "I can SURLY get baphmau within this year, how hard could it be?" I mutter to myself. "I guess I should head home and start getting ready for school tomorrow" I think to myself as I walk home.

~Garoths POV~

I CANT BELEIVE HOW STUPID I WAS!!! I MEAN REALLY ITS NOT THAT HARD GARROTH! urg! I head home and walk into my house, I enter and see my younger brother Zane in the living room. He glances at me then looks away, I ignore him. As i walk up the stairs i feel something grabbing my shoulder.

"What's the matter big brother?, you look sad" she says with a devilish smirk. 

"Urg, not now Zane!" I say as I scowel at him. "Fine big brother", he says with a wicked tone. I walk into my room and stare out my window. I look at aphmaus house then my eyes focus on a room with the light on, its Aphmaus room. It looks as though she's cleaning the boxes and bubble wrap left on The floor. "That's a great idea" I mutter. I start cleaning my room and I think "I bet Aphmau likes guys with clean rooms!" "Wait no, that's stupid gah, Garroth why are you so dense?" I think to myself. I clean my room and head to bed, dreaming of Aphmau.

 ~Wont be uploading tomorrow because of family reasons soooo I'll try to upload as many as I can today! :D~

~Lyss :3