CH 20~ k-kissing game?

(WARNING!KISSING AND SMOOCHING! YOU MAY DIE OF FLUFFYNESS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
________________________________________________________________

~ Aphmau's POV~
so, I'm at cadenzas for a slumber party... We played games, and now I'm trapped in the arms of Dante he he so snuggly. Its around 1am. I'm sooooo thirsty need. Water. I carefully lift Dantes arms off me and sneak off to the kitchen. I grab a glass and head over to the sink and turn on the focet. I take a sip of the water and sigh. I place the glass on the bench.

Suddenly I feel two arms snake around me.....ohhhh greeeaaat. The person pulls me closer and buries their head into the crook of my neck. I can feel their warm breath, it gives me shivers. I see a hint of light brown hair. Laurance.

"Laurance, what in Irene are you doing?" I say
"Just hugging a pretty girl" I feel him smirk on my neck.
"Ugh, I came here for water NOT hugs" I playfully scoff
"But aphmoooo~" he childishly whines.
"No buts Laurance" I say
"But you have a cute butt~" he chuckles. I roll my eyes and shake the Casanova off me.

We head back to the lounge room and go back to our spots. As I lay down and I'm instantly pulled into another cuddle from Dante. I slightly giggle and face him. He strokes my hair softly. We both fall asleep, cuddling.

~Time skip to morning~

*click* *click* *click* *giggles*

"Hehehe"
"I ship it"
"Omg, yaasss"
"Oh, shhh their waking up"

~ Aphmau's pov~
I flutter my eyes open and see Katelyn, Nicole and Kawaii~chan with a phone taking millions of pictures. I quickly jump out of Dantes tight grasp and stand up. Dante wakes up and sees the girls and hides under his blankets.

For the next half hour the girls are spamming me with with questions like 'are u a thing?' Or 'why are u with Dante' its really annoying, to make matters worse Garroth, Laurance, sky and Ross look like they're about to explode with anger....oops.

~laurances pov~
Grrrr I can't believe Dante! He cuddled aph!.....well I did that too once but still!

~garroth pov~
I feel so....jealous, but why? Grrrr Dante you are so dead.

~skys pov~
*sigh* Dante, just why? Oh well, I can't control aph she's her own person I guess.

~Ross' pov~
Awww, Dante no fair... Oh well I still got a kiss on the cheek from her hehehehe....I'm an idiot

~Aphmaus POV
Cadenza and Laurance have started on breakfast, its pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice, Yum!

We finish our breakfast and get dressed. I enter the bathroom and slip on a pair of black shorts, a purple crop top with light purple and black converse and a lilac snapback. (A/n That's just my style of clothes idk xD) I walk out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"Kawaii~chan has another game to play!" Says non other than Kawaii~chan.
"Please not another game to saticfy your ships" I whine
"Ninsens Aphmau~senpai!" She says
"What game do you have in mind?" Laurance says
"Well, its when you blind fold a person and guess who another person is that enters the room and KISS them" she squeaks
"Oh, my Irene" I say.

We have to use the walk in closet again, ugh and a blind fold. I'm up first, as always, kawaii~chan said the person has to kiss us or something. The person blindfolded gets three people to guess, why three? Ugh.

I put on a blind fold and enter the closet of doom and sit on a chair that was placed in the middle. I think kawaii~chan made this game up because of her shipping fandom's.

I guess I have an advantage to this 'game' I've kissed most of the boys and I kinda know how to tell which from which.

The door opens and closes. Its one of the guys. (A/n of course) lifts me oiff the chair. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me into a passionate kiss. He slowly moves his hands below my lower back and onto my butt. I pull away before this gets any more heated.

"Laurance?" I question
"Damn, how did you know?" He asks
" I just do, now leave" I giggle.

He leaves and another person comes in.....I'm not enjoying this game. WHY MEEE!!!
the person walks over to the chair and grabs me soflty. They place me on their lap and ever so gently snake their arms around me. They place one hand on the back of my head and the other on my super back. He slowly leans in and plants a soft kiss on my lips. Hmmm shy and gentle......I got it!

"Garroth?" I ask
"Mmhm" he replys.

He let's me go and walsk out. OK final one then we can stop this game. The door opens then closes and someone walks up to me. They wrap their arms around me and buries their face into my neck. Hmmm this isn't Dante. The person starts hugging me tighter, but not too tight that I can't breath. They start to slowly sway me side to side, almost like we are dancing. He lifts his head up and lays his lips on mine. I think I know who it is......Ross or sky, hmmmmm.

"S-skyyyy???" I drag the 'y' in his name
"Damn, how'd you know" he chuckels.

We head out and I sit down on the lounge.

"Kawaii~chan you really need to stop with these games" I say
"Well I enjoy them" Laurance says.

I smirk and put him in a head lock and scruff up his hair. He yells and squirms its funny.
After a while we slowly leave their house. I leave and skip back to my house.
Once I enter I receive a text from that mystirious texter.

A = Aphmau M = mysterious texter
XxXText StartedXxX
M: hey
A: oh, hi
M: I wanted to give you a clue to who I am
A: oh? Okay sure
M: okay, I've talked to you once and my name starts with an 'A'
A: gee really helpful *note the sarcasm* hehe
M: that's cute
A: heh thanks
M: I gtg, ttyl? (Talk to u later)
A: yeah ttyl, bye
M: bye

XxXText EndedXxX
I guess that narrows it down a little, oh well.... Imma watch some ANIME!

______________________________
WASSUP!
Hey guys lyssy here!
Thank you for reading, this chappy is a little bit rusty Cuz I have a slight case of writers block BUT it will yet better promise!

BTW I have a question, is my punctuation okay? Idk I'm in 8th grade soooooo I'm not too good at punctuation, heh heh heh heh.....sorry, I like to use comers a lot xD (,)

Thank u AlyssaTran922 for this little game.

Challenge for today!!!!
Who do you think the mysterious texter is? Comment your answer below!

~Lyss out! ('・ω・')