CH 11 Don't leave me

WARNING PPL! THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME LOVEY DOVEY MUSHY STUFF YOUVE BEEN WARNED!

~RECAP~

~Laurences POV~

I panic and dive into the deep end, I see air bubbles coming from Aphmau's mouth but they stop. I grab Aphmau and swim as fast as I can to the surface.

I put her on the ledge of the pool, grab her hand and feel for a pulse

__________________________________________________________

~~Laurences POV~~

*pulse* *pulse* *pulse* "omg, Aphmau you're alive... Just" I say slightly releived. I tilt Aphmau on her side (recovery position look it up) and pat her firmly on her back. I see water flowing out of her mouth.

"OH MY GOD! APHMAU~SENPI!!!" I hear a scream of terror, its kawaii~chan, she's rushing towards me and Aphmau with Dante, Garroth, Jeffrey, Kiki and Cadenza. They all croud me and an unconscious Aphmau. 

"What happened Laurence?" Asked Garroth

"Sasha happened" I reply. I lay Aphmau on her back and I start performing CPR. I lean in and put my face close to Aphmau. 

"WHAT IN IRENE ARE YOU DOING LAURENCE?" yelled a jealous Garroth

"C.p.r" I say softly. Garroth nods and backs away. I rest my lips on Aphmau's and I hold her nose then blow oxygen into her lungs. I put my ear on her chest *thud thud* *thud..thud* *thud....thud* I continue this process for a minute, a tear falls down my cheek and lands on Aphmau's face. She wakes up and flutters her eyes.

"*cough* *cough* *cough* *wheeze* *gag* l-laur-laurence *cough*"she cries. Aphmau is coughing up a lot of water at the moment. I sit her up and hug her, she hugs me back and everyone joins us for a group hug. We let go of her and kawaii~chan grabs a towel for Aphmau whome is shaking in fear. Kawaii~chan runs up to Aphmau and wraps a towel around Aphmau. I pick her up bridal~style and take her to the infirmary. 

Everyone leaves the infirmary except me. Aphmau is sitting on the recovery bed shaking in fear from the events that just occurred. I walk over to the bed and sit down. I wrap my arms around Aphmau and hug her tightly "I'm sorry I let that happen to you" she looks up at me and hugs me back crying onto my exposed chest (all da boyz have nu shirt cuz its swimming) I stroke her hair to calm her.

"T-thank you laurence... For saving m-me... I-im sorry for what I p-put you through." She says between sobs

"Shhh, Aphmau its okay, it wasn't your fault it was sa-" I was cut off by Aphmau

"P-please Don't...say That Name.... A-again *sniffle*" Aphmau inerrupts.

"O-oh.. Sorry aph." I hug her tighter and she looks up at me and I stare into her eyes and smirk.

"U-u-uh L-Laurence... what are yo- ah" I cut her off by kissing her on the lips. Her eyes widen but then close and she slowly kisses me back. Its only been 40 seconds but it felt like forever. We pull away and we cuddle for a while. "You should get some rest Aphmau" I say as I stand up

"O-okay... B-bye Laurence" she stutters. 

I walk out of the infirmary and I get surrounded by everyone and they're all asking me questions about Aphmau. I tell them she's alright and doing fine. I sit by the infirmary, I'm just worried about Aphmau.

~~Aphmaus POV~~

I sit on the bed touching my lips. "H-he kissed me" I repeat several times quietly. Its so cold in here, but... His lips were so soft and warm... I need to lay down and think. I lay on the hard infirmary bed, its very uncomfortable  but I deal with it. I lay there wrapped in kawaii~chan's towel, dosing off to sleep.