CH 6 First day of school pt. 2

~Aphmaus POV~

I see Laurence staring off outside the bus window, he seems to be thinking about something, but what?

The bus arrives at school and a stampede of students come out of the bus. I hop out of the bus and I go over to the gate, the school is a giant 4 story brick building with white trimming. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, i swiftly turn around "oh, its you Laurence", I say

"Heh, yeah... Um Aphmau I uh wanted to introduce you to my group. This is Garroth which you've already met, and here's Dante" Laurence points to a blue haired guy, he immidietly looks at me and stares, its kind of uncomfortable. "And this is jeffory" he says gleefully. Jeffory is a brown haired guy with bright green eyes. "Here's Ranec" he's a blonde haired boy with light blue eyes. I see him staring at a blonde haired girl. "Here's Zane, Garroths brother". I look at Zane, he has raven black hair with light blue eyes and his hair swoops over his right eye. "Hi, nice to meet you all, I'm Aphmau" I say to the group of boys standing in front of me.

"Uh, hey" says Dante.

"Nice to meet you" Renec says with a nice tone.

"Heyyy" says Jeffory with a flirtatious tone.

"Hi" Zane says with a mean sound in his voice.

"H-hi Aphmau" Garrotu stutters

~Laurences POV~

"Okay Aphmau, I'll give you a tour of our school, what do you say?"

"Sure thank you Laurence!" She says with an excited voice. We start heading around the school, when i've showed her the school we go our own ways.

~Aphmaus POV~

Me and Laurence go our seperate ways and I head to my locker. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around. A girl with white hair and purple eyes stands before me.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN HANG WITH THE POPULAR BOYS NEWBIE?!?!" the girl yells with great anger.

"Uh, I'll be going now" I start to walk away but the girl grabs me and shoves me on to my locker, the sound ecoes through the hall. "Ouch, what was that for?" I ask. I feel anger fear and anger rising up into me. "You're a nobody so DON'T think about making the popular guys your boyfriend or I'll be your worst nightmare!" the girl yells. "I don't know what you're talking about!" I say. Before I knew it I was pushed into my locker after one of the girls opened it and I was locked inside. 

"Better not mess with us next time NEWBIE" the girl says.

Now I'm here trapped in a school locker. I hear someone walk up to the locker next to mine and I start banging on the door. My locker starts to open and I see a boys face... "Garroth?!?" I yell.

~Garroths POV~

I'm walking over to my locker and I hear someone hitting the door, I open the locker and to my surprise Aphmau was inside. 

"Garroth!?!?" She yells as she's creeping out of the locker. "What are you doing inside a locker?" I ask.

"Ya know, some girls stated yelling at me and pushed me into this here locker, for hanging out with Laurence, ya know, normal stuff"she explains with a snarky voice. ~Ring~ "oh that's the bell, what class do you have?" I ask. "Um, English" she says. "Wow I have it too, w-wanna go to class t-together?" "Sure thing!" She says. We head to English and I sit down the teacher introduces Aphmau and when she's done Aphmau sits next to me.

"I'm confused" she whispers

"Here I'll show you" I say as I put my arm around here shoulders. She flinches but just let's it slide.

~My POV~

OOOOOOH drama already! Huehuehue, I'm such a bad writer, why u even read this? XD hope u like enjoyed this or whatever

~Lyss ('・ω・')