CH 9 A friend I can count on

~~RECAP~~

"A-are you o-okay?" Says a soft manly voice

I cry even heavier. I hear a person slide down next to me and I feel a strong arm wrap around me

____________________________________________________________________________________

~~Aphmaus POV~~

I look up quickly and see a hooded guy next to me. "I-im f-fine, thank y-you" I say between sobs

"Are you sure? I'm in your class and I saw you run out tearing up" he says soflty

"Its just a t-text I got" I blink my tears away and wipe my eyes. The guy stands up and puts his hand out, I grab it and he pulls me up.

"I'm Aaron by the way" he exclaims

"Nice to m-meet you, i-im Aphmau" I smile as I say. He smiles back and we head back to class.

~~ MAGICAL FRICKEN TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY!! WHY? BECAUSE IM AUTHOR ~CHAN~~

~Aphmaus POV~

its the end of the day and I start walking outside the school gates, I'm still upset about the text i got but no need to think about that now. I'm just about to leave when I hear someone say my name. I turn around and see Laurence running up to me.

"He~llo Aphmau, mind if I walk with you" he says while flustering his eyelashes.

"Hehehe, okay Laurence I don't mind" I giggle. We get to my place and I unlock my door, I turn around to say goodbye to Laurence.

"Good bye Aph~MOO" he chuckles

"Laurence, DONT call me that again" I laugh as I say

I wave goodbye and walk inside, walk into my room and lay on my bed and play on my phone.

~~Time skip to 10:32pm~~

*ding* I get a text on my phone. I read the text... Its another text from Jayden

~~Text start~~

J= Jayden A= Aphmau

J: heyyy Aphmau! Why are you ignoring me?

A: because, I don't want to talk to you

J: why not my little purple plum

A: YOU smashed a MUG on my head!

J: whoops

A: whoops??? WHOOPS? You have me a concusion!

J: yeah but you'll LOVE me again.. One way or another tutes. I'll even Kill for you.

~~Text ends~~

I feel like dying right now. I curl up into a ball on my bed and start crying again, ever heavier this time. I'm scared, I'm scared of Jayden, I don't want him to do anything rash. I continue to cry, I don't care if I'm a cry baby, I just need a hug.

~~Garroths POV~~

I was about to hop into bed when I see a terrible sight. It was Aphmau, and she was crying... ALOT! I creep out my window and jump the fence, I come up to Aphmaus window and knock gently. She quickly looks up and jumps, she heads over to the window and opens it.

"G-Garroth? *sniffle* what are y-y-you doing h-here?" She says through sobs.

"I-i saw you crying and I wanted to see if you're okay" I stutter. She let's me in through the window and we sit on her bed. She seems to have calmed down a bit. I scoot over to her and wrap my arms around her, she hugs me back.

"Aphmau, why were you crying?" I ask

"T-this" she gives me her phone and I see the texts, she starts crying into my chest, I stroke her hair to calm her down. I read the texts and I just sit there gobbsmaked.

"W-who is this guy?" I ask concerningly

"*sigh* my e-ex boyfriend J-Jayden, he slapped me a-and... Smashed a coffee mug over my head when we broke u-up" she cries, I hug her tighter and kiss her forehead.

~~Aphmaus POV~~

I was in Garroths arms crying my eyes out, when he suddenly kissed my forehead. I don't worry about it. After a while I fall asleep in Garroth arms.

~~Garroths POV~~ 

Aphmau was asleep in my arms, I wanted this moment to last forever, but I lay her down on her bed and kiss her forehead again. I head down stairs and lay down on Aphmaus couch. I fall asleep dreaming of her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AWWWWWWWWWWWW so sweet, don't u think? :3 I mad this chapter longer CU's I was in a writing mood, so YAY. All u Aarmau and Garmau fans be like: OMG ALYSSA!!!!!! IM FANGIRLING SOOOOOO HARD!!! 

Me: don't worry bout it, now stay tuned for more Phoenix drop high school!!!

Readers: YAY! 

~Lyss ('・ω・')

(Also I might do a face reveal..... Maybe)