CH 13 Still sick

~~REACAP~~

~Laurences POV~

"Laurence, I need the bucket again!" Aphmau yells, she runs back into three bathroom and starts chucking. Here we go again. I look at Cadenza, she has a pale face. She bolts into the other bathroom and does the same as Aphmau... Wow

_________________________________________________________________

~ Aphmau's POV~

Its MONDAY morning, "Urrrrrrg....... Still......sick" I mutter. Laurence is on the ground with a pillow and a blanket. Heh, IMA pull a prank on him. I sluggishly tip~toe over to my bag, I have my pencil case inside. I pull out a marker and ho over to Laurence. "Hue hue hue, this will be great" I whisper. I pull of the cap of the pen and start drawing. 

*5 min pass*

"Aaannnnnnd, done hehehe" I put the marker into my bag and hop back into Laurence's bed. I reach over and poke him on the cheek to wake him then I pretend to be asleep.

"Hmmm? Aphm- , she's still asleep" Laurence says to himself. Im trying so hard to keep in giggles. Laurence walks into his bathroom to get ready. " 3, 2....1" 

"ARRRRRRGGGGG, WHA HOW DID THI- Aphmau!" Laurence yells. I giggle then stop when the bathroom door swings open. 

"Aphmau.... APHMAU!" Laurence shakes me. I scrunch up my eye lids and pretend I just woke up. I open one eye and see Laurence close to my face with a mustache and the word Pen15 written on his forehead. "Pppppphhhhhhhtttttttt HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I hold my stomach trying not to laugh so much or else I'll chuck.

"Aphmau did you do this?" He says motioning his face.

"WHAT?!? No, no, no why would I do that?" I say in a nazely voice

" hmmmmm." Laurence puts his face near mine and glares at me

" Hahahahaha.... Okay Laurence you got me hehehehehe, you should go wash up" I say as he pulls his face away. He walks into the bathroom and I lay lazily on his bed. "Laurence!" I whine

"Yeah, aph?" He shouts

"I'm NOT going to school today! I'm gonna go home and rest!" I yell back.

"Aphmau, I'm not going unless you're going AND you're staying here. Remember cadenza and I said we would take care of you." He says.

"BYE LAURENCE IM OFF TO SCHOOL! LOVE YOU BRO!" shouts Cadenza from down stairs.

"WAIT CADENZA!" Laurence runs out of the room. *Slam* the front door closed. I giggle and Laurence comes up the stairs and into his room.

"Scratch what I said earlier, I agreed to take care of you" He smirks

"Okay that didn't sound creepy" I say sarcastically. I slowly rise out of his bed and walk down stairs and slump on a chair at the table. Laurence comes up to me with a plate with toast on it with butter and honey mmmm sweet! "Oh honey on toast AWESOME!" I shout, Laurence chuckles and sits down. We finish our breakfast and chat for a while. Laurence stands up and gets some frozen yogurt. I start eating. Suddenly I feel a aching pain in my head. "Nrrrg.... Brain freeze" I put my hand on my forehead. Laurence laughs at me. "Jerk!" I say. My brain freeze stops and I out my frozen yogert back in the fridge.

~~ Laurence's POV~~

heh, Aphmau got a brain freeze, and she called me a jerk oh well, I still lo- like her.

~ Aphmau's POV~

*Buzz* *Buzz* I got a text.

~TEXT START~

(A = Aphmau J = Jayden)

J: heyyy baby, why didn't you come to school today? I wanted to see your beautiful face.

A: Jayden stop messaging me! And DONT call me baby!

J: awww come on Aphy! <3

A: you're not allowed to call me that

J: awwww, why not Aphy?

A: STOP MESSAGING ME JAYDEN!

J: awwwww why baby?

J: aphy?

J: aph, answer me 

J: fine be that way, you'll fall for me again!

~~TEXT ENDS~~

~Laurences Pov~

I see Aphmau texting, she looks angry. 

"URRRHHHGG, STUPID JAYDEN!!! I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM! H-A-T-E GRRRRRR!!!" she yells out of nowhere and smashes her phone on the wooden floor then she runs up stairs, into one of the bathrooms and locks the door. I walk up to the door and listen in... Not to be creepy, I'm just worried.

~~ Aphmau's POV ~~

I in rage right now, I wanna punch something. I clench up my fists and punch the wall, luckily it don't break. "Urrrrrhhhhg!" I wisper yell. "I want him to leave me alone, I want him to stop bothering me... I. Want. Him.GONE!" I mutter loudly. I collapse on the floor bursting into tears. I cry REALLY loud but I don't care. I'm in a total emotional break down, I feel anger, sadness, hate, rage. I feel really sick but I don't care. "I JUST WANNA DIE!" I yell. Suddenly the door busts open and Laurence is standing there with a angry look on his face.

~ Laurence's POV ~

I can't hear Aphmau breaking down, she's crying and muttering. "I.WANT.HIM.GONE!" She says... Who? Who does she want gone? I feel angry, anyone that hurts her I will destroy. "I JUST WANNA DIE!" I hear her shout. Anger took over me and I kick the locked door open. I stand there and see Aphmau on her knees bawling her eyes out. She looks at me with fear and anger In her eyes. I take a deep breath in an crouch down beside her. "Aphmau, please... Don't say that again, you are perfect and you don't deserve to die" I whisper and pull her in for a hug. I can feel tears on my chest. 

"I-im s-sorry Laurence *sniffle* I d-didnt m-m-mean t-that, I w-was just angry" she sobs

"Shhh, Aphmau please, stop crying, I forgive you and I don't like seeing you sad" I slowly pull slightly away and tilt her chin up. I stroke her cheek to calm her down. She takes a deep breath and she calms. "Now, please, tell me what's wrong" I say slowly. Her eyes tear up again. I stroke her hair and her eyes stop tearing up. She nods and stands up. We go down stairs and she grabs her phone. The screen is cracked but the phone still works. She hands me her phone and I read the texts outloud. "W-who is this guy?"

"My STUPID EX JAYDEN!" she screams

"Aphmau, calm" i say soflty

"S-sorry, hes my ex and he keeps sending me threats and he says I have to get back with him or else he'll kill and, and... Yeah" she exclaimes

"I will not let him get to you, i will keep him away for as lmg as I can" I say trying to comfort her. She runs up to me and hugs me tight, I hug her back and we stay like that for a few minutes.

____________________________________________________

Awwwww Laurence is so sweet! He lov- likes Aphmau so much!

Readers: Alyssa! Why u always do Laurmau?

Me: I'll give the others a chance be patient!

Readers: ugh, fiiiine. But I'm getting bored I WANT COMEDY!

Me: u want comedy? I have comedy. *ahem* how do u discipline your pet rock?

Readers: how?

Me: you hit ROCK BOTTOM hahahahaha get it?

Readers: no

Me: well then *walks away and sulks in corner cuz its valentines day and I don't want to write about that cuz idk... I'll write that tomorrow or something*

BTW THANK U FOR 150+ READS!!! YAY

~Lyss ('・ω・')