*SPECIAL* Letters Celebrate

And the final very special installment of the long-delayed Christmas episodes!

Coated in a thick layer of red, green and silver glitter that to Jongdae's dismay sheds all over his newly hoovered carpet...

Dear Dae,

Merry Christmas and I hope you stop mooning over Minseok so obviously. It's getting disgusting.

From,
Bae ;)

In bamboo parchment scroll... (where did they even find this?)

Jongdae,

I will find your house and set your alarm as my terrible "annyeong-haseyo" if you don't give me a payrise.

From,
Zitao

Ah.

Dear Jongdae,

You should include bubble tea in the menu. Maybe that will earn you some more money, and I won't have to make a trip to Busan every day to get my bubble tea.

From,
Sehun

P.S Merry Christmas.
P.P.S Luhan says Merry Christmas too.

Busan? Jongdae thinks faintly, clutching the card with horror. He goes to Busan for bubble tea every day? But we're in Seoul, for god's sake!

With a fat Santa getting stuck in the chimney...

Dear Jongdae,

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! =) Please get rid of the pot plant next to the door too! =D =) =D =) =D

From,
THE HAPPY VIRUS YEOL

At this, Jongdae immediately grabs his phone and texts Baekhyun.

CHAT WITH BYUN BAE ;)

Okay, he needs to change his contact name.

Saturday 25, 8:11PM

Is Chanyeol alright?
Delivered, Seen | 8:11PM

Yes? Why?
8:11PM | Delivered, Seen

Oh, his x-mas card was rlly weird.
Delivered, Seen | 8:12PM

What do you mean?
8:12PM | Delivered, Seen

He seemed a little high; he signed his name in caps lock.
Delivered, Seen | 8:14PM

He signed his name in what? Sounds like you're the high one; you can't sign in caps lock.
8:14PM | Delivered, Seen

I'm right. Just had a teensy weensy bit of wine. m 'kay. Fne.
Delivered, Seen | 8:15PM

Sure he fie;a?
Delivered, Seen | 8:16PM

More fine than you are, he's just had some sugar, I guess?
8:16PM | Delivered, Seen

Hw mug?
Delivered, Seen | 8:25PM

Well... He's waving a bunch of glued lollipop sticks at me right now, telling me it's a house for ants... so I'd better chuck it out before there's actually tenants in that thing.
8:27PM | Delivered, Seen

Ha mucg????/
Delivered, Seen | 8:40PM

Kkaebsong. There's about 23 sticks...
8:40PM | Delivered, Seen

Dear lord, he actually ate all the lollipops attached to those sticks. Alright, he's on a sugar high.
8:41PM | Delivered

Monday 27, 8:00AM

Underestimation of the century, mate.
9:17AM | Delivered, Seen

I know.
9:17AM | Delivered, Seen

~

Since Jongdae never did make it through all the cards- Sunday he never got out of bed and complained about everything he could think of the whole day while nursing a bowl of sugar water- he's brought them to the café.

A cute teddy bear on the front with a present, and these words inside...

Hi Jongdeok,

Merry Christmas. Kyungsoo told me to write this so he could- nevermind- really, Merry Christmas!

Kai =) (and Kyungsoo, of course!)

"My name is Jongdae," Jongdae tells Kai through gritted teeth when he prances in and orders affogato more cheerfully than ever before.

"I know," he replies, and Jongdae can even envision the smiley at the end of his sentence.

"Just telling you because you wrote Jongdeok on my card... That's my brother."

Kai smiles brighter. "Sorry about that; my spelling's bad. I was also distracted. Uhm... well... you have a brother? Cool! I've always wanted one."

"Here's your affogato," Jongdae says, placing the treat on the counter a bit too hard. He has half the mind to take it off the menu when Kai digs into it all too enthusiastically.

"Awesome! I love your affogato, by the way," he leans in conspiratorially. "It's even better than Minseok's, and his is pretty good."

"Thank you," Jongdae says calmly, and starts to read the rest of the cards. Perhaps he won't take it off the menu.

"What's that?" Lay asks, blatantly reading over his shoulder. "Ah, Christmas cards. Lol. I forgot yours sorry. There wasn't much I was going to write anyway."

Jongdae purses his lips.

"Yah, don't be upset; I forgot everyone's cards."

"Okay."

In an almost illegible scrawl, with sensible, sparkly Christmas tree that doesn't shed all over the place plastered on the front...

Jongdae,

Merry Christmas. Have a happy New Year.

Xiumin

"Well look at that," Lay whistles. "Great sportmanship, and man that handwriting is so tumblr no one can read it."

"What?" Xiumin grumbles as he walks past, twisting a gingham dishcloth back and forth in his hands. "Hope that's not my Christmas card you're talking about."

"'Course not," Lay says liberally. "I would-" Realising he has nothing more to say, he repeats his phrase with a wise nod. "Course not."