TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.

En başından başla

"Kam, you have to understand, with everything going on between you and Pharaoh's family, I don't think it's safe for you here. And Carlos, he doesn't really want you here. He's my man and I have to respect him and his wishes." Kim explained.

"I get it. You don't have to explain yourself to me. Bye Kim." Ka'Miko grabbed her toothbrush before heading out. Kim frowned as she watched her leave. She felt bad for throwing Ka'Miko out the same day her mother died, but she felt like she didn't have a choice. Ka'Miko sat at the bus stop and sighed. She didn't have any other options, she was done crying. She was all cried out, but it didn't mean she wasn't hurting. She rode the bus until it got dark. She used her bus pass to transfer from bus to bus just riding around the city. She passed the suburbs and imagined living there one day. Where no one cared about what her father did, where no one hated her, but that was just a dream. 

"Ma'am. This is the last stop." The driver annouced 20 minutes later. She hadn't even noticed that they were back at the dirty station, because she was lost in her day dreams. She got off the bus and sat on the bus bench. She laid down and wrapped up in her sweater. 

Pharaoh walked into Kim's house once again, the smell of weed and pasta filled the air. 

"Aye man." Quincy said as he walked in. 

"Wassup?" He asked, giving them all daps. He took a seat on the couch adn KJ passed him the blunt and he took a hit. Kim walked in and curled up next to Carlos. He wrapped his arm around her and smiled. 

"Well, y'all seem to be getting along again." Pharaoh smirked. 

"She finally listened and kicked that bitch out." Carlos laughed. Kim frowned as she heard him slander her God sister. 

"You kicked her out?" Pharaoh drew his eyebrows together in confusion. 

"Yeah. I mean, y'all were fighting. Carlos and I kept fighting, I was just over it. It's less drama without her here and I don't want her to be in my house when you kill her." Kim said. She knew Pharaoh intended to kill Ka'Miko eventually. 

"You so fake, Kim." KJ glared at her. 

"How am I fake?" She barked back.

"One minute you all, 'leave her alone' but you let us harrass her bitch ass. Then, you all like I kicked her ass out, but I still love her. Then you sayin' you ain't tryna be around when he kills your homegirl. You ain't even tryna convince him not to." KJ said, stating 100% facts. 

"I do love her. But, my loyalty is to Carlos and you guys. So yeah, I'm not gunna try and stop him, because y'all are gunna do what you want anyone. So don't turn this on me." She argued.

"Ch'yeah. Okay." Quincy scoffed. She looked at Carlos to come to her defense, knowing damn well he wouldn't. 

"So, where she at now?" Pharaoh questioned. 

"I don't know, she doesn't have anybody else. Maybe a shelter. She's a smart girl, she'll be fine." Kim shrugged. KJ shook his head at her, that's why Kim lacked female friends. She'd do shady shit just to keep her man happy, and KJ saw right through her 'ride or die' bullshit. Pharaoh wanted to go look for Ka'Miko but knew it would be far too obvious if he got up right away. He knew damn well Ka'Miko didn't go to a shelter, she was better off on the streets. If she had gone to a shelter, they were probably beating her ass up right now. He stayed for another 2 hours, smoking and eating. 

"Man, I'm ready to knock out." He annouced. 

"You out?" KJ asked. 

"Yeah man." He said and stood up.