Chapter 9: Hating the bad boys name: Back at it again

Beginne am Anfang

She nodded. "Deal."

~*~

"So you like somebody?" I asked trying to sum up what she had just said.

She nodded and sighed. "Yeah, but I know he doesn't like me back."

Shakira and I found a spare classroom and ditched fourth period so we could talk about our problems. "What do you mean? How could you know that."

"One of our friends likes him. I'm not gonna try make a move without getting her permission first, or say least talk to her about it." She mumbled.

I frowned took place on my lips. "Oh I am sorry. I guess all I can say is if you just you talked to that person and let them know how you feel, you might be able to come to an understanding."

She shrugged a little. "Yeah I guess now enough about me. Tell me what's the problem with you."

I creased my brows together, a pout on my face. "Over the weekend some of us went to town and played truth or dare. I got dared to kiss Cole so we kissed but then Sofia left oddly which was really weird at the time but I didn't think of it then. I later realised that she liked Cole and that I just kissed her crush in front of her face. I now feel like a super shitty friend, I've tried calling her numerous times but hasn't answered so she didn't drive me to school. I can't help but feel responsible for why she isn't at school."

I took a big deep breath and turned to look at Shakira who had her eyes wide and jaw hung open. I laughed a little and used my finger to close her mouth.

"Uh I-I don't know what to say. Except for you need to talk to Sofia." She said clearly still dazed.

I nodded a little. "I guess you're right."

The bell went off, signalling for the end of fourth period and the beginning of lunch. I stood up and began dusting off the imaginary dust from my jeans. I held out my hand for Shakira to take.

I pulled her up and threw my hand around her shoulder. "Shakira?"

She looked up at me. "Yeah Bree?"

"You know you can always come me for advice right?" I asked.

She laughed. "I know. I 100% know."

~*~

During lunch I was more happier now that I had gotten what was upsetting me off my chest. I explained to Luke that I talked to Shakira about it.

He told me he'd rather I told him but he was happy that I told somebody.

Luke and I got out his car as the school day had finished and he had dropped us home. I noticed Ryder's motorcycle and I turned to Luke. "Uh, I'll see you inside."

He looked confused for a moment until he saw Ryder. "Two minutes that's all you've got."

I smiled a little and mock saluted him. "Alright, yes sir."

I ran after Ryder before he went inside his house and stood in front of him.

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Wait, Ryder I wanna apologise."

"I don't need your apology." He then shrugged my hand off.

Okay wow, that hurt but I wasn't giving up the easily.

"Look, just listen I was in a mood but I now know I shouldn't have taken it out on you and for that I truly am sorry."

He scowled "Are you just expecting me to forgive you? You were pretty cold to me earlier on today."

I looked to the ground and sighed. "I know, and I don't blame you if . . . "

He cut me off. "But you must be on your girly period and didn't know what you were saying because I know that you would never talk to me like that."

I looked up at him and smacked his arm. "Dude." I yelled.

"Are you still on that hormonal thing, do I need to protect myself?" He asked lifting his hands in defence.

I laughed slightly and shook my head. "No you don't, so are we cool." I asked outstretching my arms for a hug.

He stared at my arms for a bit and then gave me a detest look. "Um . . . "

I sighed and raised my hand up for a high five instead. He looked a bit more satisfied and returned my gesture.

What an idiot.

~~~*~~~

A/N:

WHO DO YOU THINK SHAKIRA LIKES?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

❤️VOTE❤️
❤️COMMENT❤️
❤️SHARE❤️

Kiyah12xox💋