I remembered that it had been Gregorio who bought this, not Diego. Diego didn't care. I frowned slightly. It would have been nice if he was the one who got this, but Gregorio has great taste. I smile at the ring and squeal again.

DIEGO AND I walked into the Studio and we were greeted by somebody wearing an earpiece

"Diego and his fiancé are here," He says into his mouth piece.

Fiancé? It's clear to see I don't have a name.

He then looks at us, and gives us a warm smile. He pushes us forward and we're separated by people working in wardrobe. I turn to the black haired girl in front of me. She studies me before nodding to herself. She walks to the rack of clothes and hands me a dress and some heels. She then pushes me into a dressing room.

I put it on and examine myself in mirror. It was a blue dress, the ended just below the knee. There were shoulder straps, but they were quite wide. I slip on the heels and walk back out. I'm immediately taken again, and pushed down onto a seat.

I do not like this to say the least.

One girl works on my hair, another on my face. The makeup girl applies light blush, a little but of nude colored eyeshadow, and then some pink lipgloss. The hair girl simply brushes it, and then ties a little bit of the front of my hair in the back. I don't know how she covered the clip, but she did.

They pull me off the chair and examine me. They nod and push me near the stage. I was still off, but very close. I could see the presenter. I feel a presence next to me, and see Diego. I couldn't help but stare at him for a -little- bit.

He had cream khaki pants, a dark blue shirt, and a white blazer on top.

"Don't worry, you look nice too ogle eyes," Diego smirks and I hit his shoulder playfully.

"Hey babe, we need to establish a rule. Not hitting me with your left hand, you have a ring now," He says whilst rubbing his shoulder.

I laugh lightly. The presenter -Brenda- calls us on. Diego wraps his arm arm around my waist and we walk on. I tried to not look at all the people that were seated. We sit down on the red couch and Brenda smiles at us.

"Diego Hernandez has found a girlfriend. No wait fiancé," Brenda smirks. "Nobody ever thought this day would come," Brenda shakes her head.

"We kept our relationship a secret. We decided it was better," Diego explains.

"Ah, now how did you two meet?" Brenda asks.