Chapter 15

Hospital

Mira, elfman, Wendy, Carla, lily, levy and Makarov were waiting in the visitor room.

"What's taking so long?" Levy asked

"You need to be patient" Makarov said. They stayed silent.

"What's taking so long?" Makarov yelled impatiently a few seconds after he told levy to be patient

"So much for patient" Carla huffed

"A real man has patients" elf man said then the doctor came out.

"What took you so long?" Elfman shouted impatiently.

"We are sorry" the doctor said

"It's ok can we please see our friends" Mira asked

"Yes of course"

The doctor led them in a room. Everyone was in their including happy. They were all awake.

"What happened?" Wendy asked concerned

Erza explained to them what happened. Erza was covered in bandages and so was Gray.

"Seriously. So we have a new illegal guild" Makarov said thinking

"Yes but they did save us" Lucy pointed out. She only had a bruise.

"Yeh I think they're stronger than us" Gray admitted

"For you to admit such a thing must mean they were extremely powerful" Makarov said

"I'm just glad you guys are ok" levy said

Happy was covered in bandages to. Happy didn't pay any attention. 'Natsu' happy thought

"Happy are you ok?" Wendy asked

"Aye" happy replied with a fake smile. The door flew opened which made the Wizards instantly look over to the door.

"Who did this to you?" Natsu asked. He was acting as if he didn't know anything. He didn't want anyone to suspect a thing.

"The mission was to hard for us to handle. A man almost killed us but then this group of people came from no where" Gray explained looking at his hands disappointed. Natsu knew the thing they fought was just a clone. Someone out there is trying to destroy.

Natsu noticed they all looked upset. Natsu looked over to happy and Natsu sighed. He walked over to happy and picked him up. Everyone in the room stared at Natsu confused but didn't want to do anything since Natsu had a stern face expression.

He walked on the stairs leading to the roof. Natsu went over to the ledge and sat on the ledge with happy. For a few minutes all you could hear was the wind blowing.

"Natsu" happy whispered

"Yeh buddy I know. You had to tell them. It was my fault for putting so much pressure on you" Natsu said something before happy could say anything.

"Natsu where are you staying?" Happy asked

"Somewhere... I need you to stay with Lucy for a while" Natsu said

"I already am. But I miss you Natsu" happy admitted

"I know buddy. I'm kinda dealing with something so I won't be able to see you th-" Natsu started to say but was cut off by happy

"No. I want to see my best friend again. For the past 4 months everything finally returned back to normal. I want to see you at the guild everyday" happy yelled crying "I don't want to lose my best friend"

"Ok" Natsu said grinning. "I will come to the guild almost every day. But I can't make it some days but don't worry about it ok?" Natsu asked

"Promise me I will see you at the guild almost everyday" happy yelled

"Happy I can't pro-"

"Promise me" happy yelled louder which shocked Natsu.

"I promise" Natsu whispered. Natsu and happy hugged. Happy was sobbing in Natsu chest. Natsu wore his scarf covering his necklace. Natsu and happy stayed out side on the roof for a couple of hours. Mira went up to check on them and saw Natsu holding a sleeping cat in his arms she smiled to her self and closed the door.

Natsu wrapped happy in igneels scarf. Natsu wore a watch around his wrist.

"I won't be coming back today" Natsu said speaking into the watch.

"Ok" Toru answered

Natsu went back inside the hospital and put happy on his bed. He left the scarf on and put happy under the sheets of the bed. He then walked out side onto the roof again and watched the dark sky. The dark sky wasn't that dark since the illuminating moon lit up the dark sky and the stars shining. Natsu looked at the stars. He laid on the hard cold ground. It started to rain but it didn't bother natsu. 'Everyone that I killed. The stars are their souls. They are always watching me' Natsu thought.

The door opened. Lucy searched the roof for Natsu and saw him lying on the wet ground. It was sprinkling so Lucy was worried when she didn't see Natsu in the visitor room. The others were sleeping on the chairs in the visitors room. Erza Gray and happy were sleeping in the hospital room.

"Natsu"Lucy whispered softy. She walked to Natsu.

"Oh hey Luce" Natsu said

"You realise it's raining Natsu" Lucy stated

"Hmm haha nope" Natsu said laughing. "Shouldn't you be resting?" Natsu asked

"I couldn't sleep. I keep having nightmares on that mans face...I'm afraid" Lucy said with a tear falling. She sat next to Natsu.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there" Natsu lied

"It's ok" Lucy said quietly.

"Lucy you should go back inside. Your going to get sick" Natsu said looking at Lucy shivering

"Ok" Lucy sounded sad but knew that would she get sick

"I will come and stay with you" Natsu said with a smile and Lucy returned the smile. They walked back into the hospital. Lucy got undercover

"Luce you don't mind happy living with you" Natsu whispered

"No. Your welcome to stay to" Lucy whispered

"Thanks for the offer but I have a place. I can't bring happy though" Natsu admitted

"Where are you staying" Lucy asked

"Here and there" Natsu said. Natsu looked at Lucy and smiled she was asleep."night Luce" Natsu whispered

He sat on a chair near her bed and fell asleep.

Nowhere

"The prototype has failed" the scientist stated to his boss

"Then make a friken new one" the boss yelled.

"Yes sir"the scientist said. "Sir why do you need these prototypes"

"Since my brothers military method failed I decided to create a army which will obey my order willingly" the boss said. "I have another goal. I want to get the demons on my side. I heard they have the ability to conquer the world. Well that's what my brother said before he died. It was a tragedy but it's his fault for not listening to me. I told him you can't force someone to be bad you have to lure them in. But no he said you can force evil. He said I can control evil. Bulls shit I said" the boss yelled out angrily. His mood changed a lot. First he was serious then he was acting sympathetic then the next he was pissed.