Chapter 14

Cave

"So Natsu you will be bunking with Ayame. Oh also we made you this". Toru said getting out a sword

"Why would I use a sword?" Natsu asked grabbing the sword

"Well you don't want you friends to find out what your doing right?" Toru asked and Natsu nodded yes as a reply "since your a dragon slayer your powers are unique so I figured they will know it's you. So I made you a sword oh and I made special so if you can light up the sword with your flame" Toru said. Natsu used his hand to light up the sword.

"That's cool" Natsu said swinging the sword around. Toru kept on ducking afraid that Natsu would hit him.

"We also got you this" Toru said taking out a black hoodie which was dark red on the inside. On the right side of the black hoodie sleeve, their was a gold tattoo which replicates Natsu's tattoo which always disappears. The emblem of their guil was on the left side of the chest on the hoodie.

"I'm not bothered to get changed in that and I like what I'm wearing" Natsu complained

"It's called requiping. You can only requip into this. Follow me" Toru said. He led Natsu to the room and pressed a button which made a secret rock door open.

"Man. If you have a secret basement does that mean you have a secret torture chamber" Natsu sarcastically said.

"Hahaha very funny" Toru said sarcastically. Natsu just rolled his eyes and followed him to the basement. Their were a lot of different types of swords. Their were 8 different manikins. All of them had the same emblem different colour and tattoo style. They also had a strapped sword across the manikins chest but the swords were all different.

"This one is yours" Toru said pointing at the manikin.

"So what do I do" Natsu said curious about requiping.

"So you focus your magic and you think about what you want to requip into" Toru explained

"Requip" Natsu said but nothing happened

"I said focus. Don't just say ' re-quip' and expect something to happen" Toru said strictly

"Man how does Erza do this so many times" Natsu asked him self. Natsu closed his eyes and focused on the clothes and sword. "Requip" Natsu said and a glowing light surrounded him. He wore the hoodie Toru made for him and a pair of jeans which gray would normally wear if gray wore anything. The sword was on his back in a sheathe.

"I feel as light as feather" Natsu said jumping up and down he took out his sword.

"You wanna spar?" Toru asked

"Yeh" Natsu said. Natsu and Toru spared but it looked like they were going to kill each other. Toru pressed a button which made his sword light up in lightning so Natsu lit his sword on fire.

They were sparring for the last 3 hours. Finally they ran out of strength and magic

Lucy's house

"Why do you have a bunny suit?" Gray asked invading her privacy.

"Don't look through my draws" Lucy yelled. She ran over to Gray and took the suit from him and put it back in its right full place.

"How do you fit this?" Erza asked holding up a bra

"Put that back" Lucy yelled running over to Erza. She snatched her bra back.

"Their once lived a beautiful princess. She had long silver hair and wore a beautiful long white dress." Happy said reading Lucy's story.

"You stupid cat" Lucy yelled grabbing the papers out of happys paws. "Ok that's it. We are all going to b-" Lucy screamed but stopped after seeing the gang looking around her house.