TSD 35: S N I T C H

Začít od začátku

"Are you ready?" He asked her. 

She looked into his eyes and saw a look she just could quite read but, still felt unsettled with. She ignored her thoughts and nodded, "Yes." 

She just wanted to be in the moment, like Raymond had said, and not let her mind overthink or overprocess her surroundings.

"Then let's go," He gave her a faint smile and held his arm out, she hooked her arm with his and they began to walk towards to corridor. 

Ray walked behind her holding up her dress.

"I'll see you inside," Ray said giving her one last hug before going through the side door into the room where gentle music played from a piano and a harp. 

Kamiko took a deep breath and nodded at the men holding the door. Khaleesi began walking throwing rose petals down the silk gold runway that laid on the ground as a path to her future. She saw many smiling faces on each side of the path, giving them all a faint smile. The room was bright with natural sunlight from the huge windows that went all the way to the ceiling that stood about 20  feet tall. The ceiling had contemporary dancers dressed as angels hanging and twirling ever so gracefully. Gold tapestry hung from the ceilings in a beautiful design, with diamonds hanging from the chandeliers. 

She was in complete awe, and finally her eyes met with deep, intimidating yet comforting grey ones that made her heart race and stop all at the same time. He smiled at her with love, as tears welled up in his eyes. Pharaoh had never seen someone so beautiful and his heart had never pounded so hard in his life. She was everything to him and seeing her walk down that aisle had been his dream for months, the dream that left him restless, but nothing could prepare him for how breathless he felt when he looked into her eyes. This was real, this was now, this was soon to be... forever.

She finally reached the end of the aisle and Pharaoh reached out his hand, she delicately placed hers in his and felt his firm grip. KJ moved to stand directly behind Pharaoh as his best man. Tears poured from her eyes but she fell silent as she stared at him, feeling as though time had stopped. The preacher began rambling about love and the importance of having God in their marriage and their hearts but, neither of them heard a word as the church echoed with "Amens" and "Hallelujahs" all they saw was each other.  Only once the preacher had turned to Pharaoh and asked him if he had any vows did they hear all the noise around them. 

"I didn't write anything down but, I love you, and we've been through so much and I can never repay you for all the things youve done for me, or all the things I've put you through, but through it all, you were by my side and for that, you will always have my love and my loyalty. From this day forward, I promise to cherish every single moment and breath I take with you as my wife. From this day forward, I am no longer Pharaoh King, but I am the loving husband of Kamiko Kamshe-King. From this day forward, there is no me, only us. I promise to be completely selfless, to give you every inch of my soul," His voiced cracked and he paused, she gave his hand a reassuring squeeze as tears streaked her face as well, "I- I promise to love you to my very last breath and far after. Kamiko, I love you so much and I've never been so happy in my life, and I can't wait for you to be my wife." He concluded, wiping his tears in his sleeve.

His friends and family cheered as tears coated the faces of many watching, some in completely disbelief that THE Pharaoh King could display this kind of emotion in front of hundreds of people. 

"I don't know if I can top that," Kamiko joked as she began her vows, "This all took me by surprise so I don't have anything prepared either. But, I usually hate surprises, my whole life has been dark and sad until you came along and completely brightened my day. You make me laugh and smile, you make me feel loved and protected, and that's something I've never had. You gave me a home when I needed shelter, love when I was broken, and a family when I had completely lost mine. You have been my strength when I feel weak, and my support system when you knew I was strong enough to handle things. I have loved you since the day I met you, and I will always be by your side til the end of my days. You gave me the most beautiful gift in the world, our wonderful daughter, and for that I owe you my life.  I will never hurt you, I will always be here to love and care for you. I love you so much." She finished as she sobbed.