TSD 35: S N I T C H

Start from the beginning

"I look like I'm ready for a wedding." She joked.

He cracked a smile at her and let out a chuckle. 

"Where are we going? Khaleesi is really tired." She said, feeling the urge to go home and curl up in her bed and wait for the return of Pharaoh.

She wondered what he could have possibly done now. She knew he was still dealing, but it was a rare occasion where he actually attended the drops or pick ups of any of the product. She had already stood up and testified for him, and his charges were dropped from his last case, she couldn't think of anything else that could have gone wrong for him now. 

"Well, I figured i'd surprise you and take you somewhere special. Look inside the glove compartment." He instructed. 

"Oh God, what in the world are you up to?" She giggled, as she opened it up and took out the contents.

She looked up at him raising an eyebrow, "A blindfold? I don't know what kind of kinky thangs you tryna do to me but, I gots a man and he crazy."

He laughed, "Girl, relax, ain't nobody want yo ass, I am strictly dickly. Now put it on." He gave her a reassuring smile. 

"Fine." She sighed and smiled. 

Khaleesi was deep in slumber in the back of the car and probably wouldn't be up for another hour or so, she tried to relax her mind amongst all the darkness that surrounded her. It was calming yet, alarming all at once.

He helped her out of the car, and helped her up a few steps carrying Khaleesi in his arms. 

"Where are we goin?" She laughed.

"Almost there," He said, excitement coating his tone. 

She heard the echo of heels in a hallway and the open of an old squeaky door.

"Okay, take off the blindfold."He announced.

She slowly uncovered her eyes to see the wedding dress she had bought in the middle of the room on a mannequin. 

"What is going on, Ray?"She asked worried, and confused.

He handed her a shiny piece of paper, she looked down to see today's date and the words Kamiko and Pharaoh King's Wedding Program, in bold letters.

"What?" She asked, opening the pamphlet. 

"Welcome to your wedding, princess." He smiled.

"Right now?!" She screamed with excitement building.

"Right now! Your man is out there waiting for you!" He smiled.

"Oh my God! OH MY GOD!I'm getting married!" She hollered.

"Yes, now i'm already behind schedule lets get that ass into that dress and get a move on. TEAM!" He called out, and 3 women in black came in with make up bags. 

"Make her glow!" He smirked, "I'm gonna go get ready. You have 45 minutes." He announced

                                                                                                        **

Only 30 minutes later, She slid on the dress and Raymond had reentered the room and  a lump formed in her throat, "Thank you so much for doing this." Her voice cracked. 

"You deserve it," He gave her a reassuring tap on the shoulder, "now don't go crying and ruining your make up. You've earned this moment, Kam. Be thankful but, don't forget to just be in it. Don't let this experience slip away." 

She nodded and gave him a tight hug. A light tap on the door interrupted their conversation. 

"Come in." She called out. 

KJ emerged from the crack in the door, he stared at her with a look she had never seen before. 
"What? What's wrong? You dont like my dress? Is it my hair?" She panicked underneath his gaze.

"No," He paused and swallowed eyeing her from head to toe, "You look ...amazing." He finally said.

"Thank you," She smiled and walked towards him holding her dress up.