Chapter 28- The Truth Comes Out...Somewhat

Reagan POV

"What's going on here?” Zayn asked, "What are you two not telling me?"

My heart was beating so loudly, I swear that Louis and Zayn could hear it. If they could, neither one of them commented. Zayn looked utterly pissed off, and Louis just looked annoyed. The bad thing? Both of their expressions were directed at me.

"I'm waiting", Zayn said, glaring at Louis.

"You remember when Reagan came home that night after telling us that she killed her father, and she was really drunk?"

I didn't remember it, but I do remember them telling me about it.

"Yeah", Zayn responded.

"You remember that I said she propositioned me, but I rejected her?"

I did remember that. 

"Yeah."

"Well", Louis scratched his head, "I told you I wasn't going to reject her twice."

Before I could even fathom what was happening, Zayn's fist collided with Louis's face. I heard numerous cuss words coming from Louis's mouth as he maintained his balance. He rubbed his cheek, staring daggers at Zayn. I saw Liam, Niall, and Harry all appear in the doorway. Louis held his hand up, stopping them. He wanted to handle this himself. I stared between the two, scared of what was going to happen.

"YOU ARSE. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"You slept with my ex-girlfriend!"

Louis's eye flickered over to mine for a second, and I could see the anger in them. I could also feel the boys' gazes on me, but I ignored them.

"You said the magic word! Ex! You two aren't together anymore!"

"So?! She's still my ex, and you are supposed to be my best friend! That's not allowed!"

"I don't see what the big deal is", Louis shrugged, still cupping his cheek.

"Yes you do or you wouldn't have kept it from me. You took advantage of a situation."

I heard Harry gasp, Niall sigh, and Liam just stared. Louis removed his hand from his face, complete shock on his face.

"Wait a second...you think I forced her to have sex with me?"

"No", Zayn said, "But you know she has a hard time saying no to you."

"That's the same thing as forcing her, Zayn. She's 21 years old! If she didn't want it, she knows she could've said something."

"You insensitive bastard", Zayn stepped closer to Louis, and I forced back tears.

However, Louis stood his ground. He wasn't easily intimidated.

"I did not take advantage of her, you dick! What kind of person do you think I am?"

"Not a very good one", Zayn responded receiving gasps from all of us.

They were best friends, and them acting like this was so unexpected. I'm sure everyone thought this was all my fault. Truth be told, it kinda was.

"Tell me this", Zayn said, "Did you initiate it?"

"What?"

"When you two slept together, were you the one that initiated it?"

Louis finally looked at me, hurt deep in his eyes. I could tell he was trying to keep himself under control. His anger was about to make itself known, and I knew he was struggling.