Chapter 7- Bye Bye, Feelings

Reagan POV

I grabbed my shoulder and hit the ground. If I hadn't seen the blood gushing out of my arm, I wouldn't have believed it. Zayn had actually shot me. I had called his bluff, and it had backfired on me. Badly.

Liam and Harry rushed over to me, and Louis's mouth was open. I just stared at Zayn who had sat back down and resumed watching tv.

"I can't kill you", he growled without turning around, "But I can wound you. Don't try me again, Keating.”

"Wow", Louis smirked, "I didn't think you had it in you, Zayn. I didn't think you had the balls to shoot her. I think I'm tearing up a little bit.”

I rolled my eyes at Louis and tried to stop the blood from pouring out of my arm.

"We need to get her somewhere", Liam said, "The blood isn't going to stop.”

"Go to the hospital. You can take my car.”

Zayn threw Harry the keys, still not looking at me. The bastard.

"Let's go", Liam said, "and quickly.”

I felt myself being lifted by Harry and Liam, but my eyes never left Zayn. Was he going to say something? Was he going to apologize for what he did? Was he going to show any type of remorse? He had just shot me! And, he didn't feel the least bit badly? Well, any feelings that I had felt for him were gone.

Completely gone.

Louis POV

"I hope you know that you have no shot with her anymore, no pun intended", I told Zayn.

He was flipping through channels and acting really calm about the whole thing. But, I knew better.

"I don't care", he said, "She was pissing me off, and I'm sick of her attitude. Plus, it was just a flesh wound. It barely hurt.”

"She was just telling the truth. You're the one that kissed her. Don't blame her for telling us. Newsflash, we already know that you like her.”

"That's not why I'm mad. She just thinks that she has me all figured out, that she knows me. Well, she doesn't.”

"She kinda does.”

I sat on the chair handle of the couch that he was sitting on. He was equally annoying.

"She didn't think you were actually going to shoot her, but she said that stuff to provoke you. And, if I know you, which I do, I'm sure you told her that you regretted kissing her. That pissed her off.”

Zayn rolled his eyes and said nothing which told me that I was right. I always was.

"You two clearly want each other, and you're both too stupid to figure it out. As soon as she comes back from the hospital, you need to apologize.”

He turned to me, clearly annoyed. That makes two of us.

"You're the one that said that you were proud of me, that you were tearing up.”

"I am, and I was. Still doesn't mean that it was the right decision. If it's something that I would've done, it definitely wasn't the right decision.”

He nodded, realizing I was right.

"I'm going to go over to my mum's for a little bit, but I'll be back. When I get back, I expect to hear you and Reagan having hot and steamy sex.”

Zayn laughed and shook his head. Maybe, just maybe, he was loosening up a little bit.

"I doubt that's going to happen.”