epilouge

"Sir, are you related to Ms. Lee Jin Ah?" A nurse said, pulling Jimin back.

"No, but I need to see her!" Jimin did not make eye contact with the nurse, as he was looking out in the distance to search for Jin Ah's body.

Last thing he remembered, her heart rate slowly died down. He was then taken away from the gurney, as doctors brought her to another room.

"9:57 pm." A voiced said, as it rang through Jimin's ears. He looked up, and saw her lifeless body come out of the room.

He ran to his Jin Ah's house, and began searching for clues why she died. He knew what has been going on but not about her health.

He found himself alone in the house, and went inside her room. He saw a blue notebook hidden deep inside her book shelf.

After reading all the pages that were written in, he put down the notebookand tossed it across the room.

"If only I could stop time..." he said,as he voiced softened. He couldn't cry and it was hard to do so again, after what had happened half an hour ago.

He grabbed her watch and jacket that he loved, with the blue notebook in his arms. He ran out of her apartment building, and went back to BigHit to tell his hyungs.

"Hyung! J-Jin Ah died."

"What?!"

"I-I went to visit her, and I heard beeping sounds that will haunt me forever. Her heart rate began to decrease and she was dead by 9:57 pm. A time that I will also by haunted by." He gripped onto her jacket. He sniffed it, and it smelt just like her.

He was then surrounded by his hyungs, and dongsaeng who hugged him.

"I noticed that we were both hurting." Jimin sobbed. "Both hurting in a different place."

"Hyung, you're going to make me cry. I loved Noona." Jungkook said, as his first tear drop came out of his left eye.

"If we had a chance to go back in time and switch bodies, would we be able to feel each other's scars?"

◇ ◈ ◇

It was almost 4 in the morning, and Jimin could not sleep at all. He would either be staring into outerspace, or re-reading her notebook.

'I didn't know she was hurting when I was, myself. I thought she would've been okay with it, since I guess she saw it coming.' he thought to himself.

"When two people break up, not only one of them start to hurt. Both of them do. I, who neglected the pain, am starting to feel the pain- but worse." He talked to himself.

"I can't believe you're dead." He whispered, holding the book in his arms."I still think you'd be messaging me, and come back."

"Please meet someone who will make you forget what happened.."

"I love you Jin Ah. Sorry for making it seem like it was all about me the whole time. I need to go back in time, and make you more happy. I'm sorry for everything."

By the time he said those last words, he went to sleep. He would wake up every few often, because he would be hearing those beeping noises or the time that was announced.

an;
part 2 coming up!