twenty

entry twenty

Here I am, laying down in my gurney. You're sleeping right now, and you look so peaceful.

Would you look the same if I were gone?

The pain hurts more and more each day, but today I think I want the pain to stop.

I signed papers so that I could not be revived if I die.

I just want to thank you for the effort you made for me these past few weeks. Coming in by yourself after being tackled by paparazzi and fans, and buying me food and bringing in my favorite movies to watch together.

Park Jimin, I love you. I know what you're thinking. I keep saying "I love you" too much, don't I? I want to say it as much as possible to let you know that I really do. After three years, I finally got you.

After being strangers to friends, and friends to lovers.

Please don't forget me, but please fall in love with someone; Someone who can give you better love than me, and someone who can make you forget what happened on this day.

Thank you for being my first and last love.

Unfortunately, this might be my last entry for you. By the time you read this, I have died. I love you so much Jimin.

Made with love,

Lee Jin Ah

P.S
I wrote each and every page to reminisce the happy times, where I didn't have to worry. I also added in my favorite songs at that moment.

P.P.S
You'll most likely find this after my sister has hid this somewhere in my room. I told her to do so.

an;

No song lyrics added in here to have a letter type of feel! Next part will be the epilouge as this the last chapter/ diary entry of Lee Jin Ah (: