Chapter 22: The Surprise D! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

I stood up and smile brushing any dirt away from my jeans. I looked at ny watch to see I have only ten minutes left of school.

Heading to the door,"Mom! I'm off to school!" I said.

"What about breakfast?" She asked walking out of the kitchen while carrying a  grinning Theodore.

I gave him a knowing wink,"Nah. I'm not that hungry anways. Byee mom." I said pecking her cheek and Theo's.

I dashed out of the house and started walking. The sun hasn't set yet so it isn't that hot.

Hmm. My thoughts drifted off to Annie. My heart aching painfully for her and I felt quite guilty at Alec's actions. What could I do to help her?

Maybe I could set her up on a blind date? Hmm. That's a good plan. I know someone who can just do the j-.

My thoughts was cut off when I heard a a short beep and a low hum of a motorcycle.

I turned my head to the side and almost did a double take when I saw Alec standing there in his glory.

He looked handsome in his skinny jeans and  white v-neck paired with black vans.

I let out a gasp when I saw his busted lip and bruised knuckles. He took his helmet off and shook his hair making it look messier.

"Hiiii." He greeted once he stood infront me.

"You asshole!" I said and started whacking him in the head and arms.

"Ow! What did I do? Ah! Oww! Hey! That huurts!" He whinned with a pout.

I glared,"What did you do? You've gone MIA for two days with no text or calls and then decided to just show up randomly on a wednesday morning with a busted lips and bruised knuckles!" I said breathing heavily at my annoyed state.

"I'm sorry. We had business to take care of." He said touching my arm and preventing me from whacking him again.

Business? What business is he referring to? I decided to let it slip for now knowing that he would tell me if he's ready.

"Sorry is not gonna cut in! I hadn't got any sleep of wink because of how worried I am! I texted each and one of you and you denied my calls even Todd's and Ark," I paused and sniffle," I thought something bad happened to you." I whispered looking at his blue eyes.

His eyes soften,"I'm sorry." He mumbled before pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged him back wrapping my arms around his waist tightly,"I missed you." I confessed.

He pulled back grinning," I missed me too." He said.

I blushed in embarassment before attempting to whack him in the head again.

He chuckled,"I'm kidding. I missed you too cookie. So much." He said pecking my cheek.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname but on the inside I felt my insides churned with happiness and I felt giddy.

"Are you okay?" I asked referring his bruises.

"Don't worry cookie the other had worse." He said snirking cockily.