The wheel in his head was turning. One glance at his eyes and I know he was thinking something mischief. His eyes had that glint. I narrowed my eyes at him. He smirked at me, leaning closer. I leaned back, so I could create some distance between us.

"What are you doing?" I asked, cautiously.

His smirked widened. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I couldn't move my eyes from him as he held me captive.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" He asked huskily. My breath got caught in my throat and I swallowed hard.

Before I could say or do anything, I felt his lips on mine. My lips moved with his in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. My fingers gripping the back of his hair. I played with his hair while he pulled me close by my waist. He rubbed circle on my waist as I pulled his hair around my finger, gripping while kissing him with everything I can. He growled lowly in my mouth. I smiled through the kiss, satisfied that I affected him. I don't think he liked it because his hand trailed down from my waist to my thigh. I gasped. He took advantage of that, as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as his tongue meets mine.

Suddenly, he pulled away as I caught my breath. "I'll always affect you more. Don't challenge me." He whispered. I shudder at his voice– husky and breathless. "I hope you forgive me. I want to make it special."

I blushed and nodded. He wants to make it special. He's trying his best to make it perfect. I smiled as heat washed through my body. I touched my swollen lips from the previous kiss. He chuckled and began moving as the light turned green. "Uh.."

"You'll have that kiss more often, sweetheart." He said, grinning. I blushed yet again from his words. Damn, this boy affects me more than periods does. All the girls know how it feels to have our time of month.

Soon we reached a garden entrance. There was a narrow path that follows inside. Either side of path was covered in small trees and bushes. Chase took my hand and we went through the path. The trees on the side was covered with lights– beautiful, colorful lights. We walked through it as I watch in awe. The excitement in my heart was trying to burst open. He did this all for me. He makes me feel so special. As soon as we came to the end of the path, I couldn't believe what I saw.

There were few trees spread around near a table. The trees and my surrounding were covered with lights, all around. Small lights lightening the garden. The whole garden seems to be alive. It was so beautiful that my eyes would not tear away from the scene. My heart melts at the sight. Chase did this for me.

There was a table at the center of the garden. The table was in a white gazebo type place. It was covered with white cloth along with pink designing cloth on it. Two chair with a small vase like flower in between us. There were lights hanging around and slow music playing in the background.

A hand took hold of my own, squeezing it. I looked at our intertwine hand and back at Chase. A small smile playing on my lips. "It's so beautiful."

"You like it?"

"No," I shook my head. "I love it." I said, looking at him. He grinned ear to ear, happy with my answer.

"I'm happy you do." He kissed my cheeks and pulled me forward. "May I have this dance?" I nodded as we headed little towards our table. "Music." He said loudly, like ordering someone.

"Is there anyone else other than us?" I asked, confuse.

"You'll see." Was his only reply.

I heard some shuffling from behind. I turned around to see, Alec and Leah standing near the music player, grinning at us. I noticed that they were standing too close to each other, hands intertwined. My jaws dropped to the ground. They are together. They so are together. I'll have a talk with them later. For now, I just want to focus my attention on the person standing in front of me, pulling me close to him. I looked at him in eyes. That's when everything cleared in my head. I love him. I love Chase.