The Autobots Find Out

Ayla was in the living room, watching TV and eating mint Oreos and drinking Mountain Dew. She heard the revving of a motorcycle, and she assumed it was Arcee and Jack, which it was. Ayla got up and went to the garage door and opened it up. "Hey, Jack. What's up?" She asked him.

"Ayla?! Where have you been?! We were worried about you!" He said as he hugged her. Ayla hugged back. 

"I'm fine, little bro. Why are you so worried?" She asked him.

"You were captured by the leader of the Decepticons! Why would we all NOT be worried?!" Jack asked with concern.

"He didn't hurt me. He helped me......" She said. "I think I was dying and he had his medic save me......" She added. They were still in the garage where Arcee could hear them.

"Why would the Cons help you?! They hate humans!" He said, shocked.

"I.... I don't think I'm entirely human, Jack...... I think I'm actually one of them....." She said, pointing at Arcee.

Arcee transformed. "How are you one of us? You're a human, but there is a Decepticon life signal coming from where you're standing for some reason....." She said in thought.

"Um.... How about I show you.......?" She asked and sat on the ground and thought hard. She then felt the shifting of skin into metal and hit her helm on the ceiling. She then ducked down. "Ow..." She groaned and rubbed her helm. "Well, this is me...... I think....." She said, unsure.

Arcee then pointed her weapons at Ayla. "I knew it! I knew you were HIS daughter!" She said in anger.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I don't know what you're talking about, Arcee!" She said, hands up in surrender. 

"Who is your father?!" She asked, still angry. 

"I-I don't know..... I never knew my father....." She said, hugging her arms to herself.

Arcee then calmed down. "So, you don't have your memories. This may work out for us....." She said in thought.

"What?" Ayla asked.

"Nothing, forget I said anything." She said, waving her hand dismissively after she transformed her blasters back to hands.

"Oh, ok...."  She said, thinking hard and transforming back into her human form. "What do we do now?" She asked.

"We show the others." Arcee said.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hi my readers/followers! Hope you enjoy this new update!!!!

-Ayla, out!