The Return of Ayla

Sorry it's been SOOOOO long since I last updated. Been busy with College stuff. I may not update for a while after this one, so be happy that I have the time now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*Ayla's POV*~*~*~*

I moaned as I woke up, still weak. "Ayla?!" I heard. 

"H-how do you know my n-name?" I asked. I didn't understand how Decepticons knew my name.

*~*~*~*Megatron's POV*~*~*~*

"H-how do you know my n-name?" She asked me.

"I know it because you are my daughter." I said. "I named you that myself." I added.

"H-how? I'm hu-hum-human." She said weakly then passed out. 

"Knockout! What do I do?!" I asked the medic.

"She needs energon, but it can only be your energon, as we have learned in the past from trying to inject another type into her which nearly killed her until we injected your energon into her." He said

I held out my arm. "Then do it!" I said. He then took an empty injector and extracted my Dark energon from me and injected the whole thing into Ayla. Her body then started to glow purple and grow. It also turned back to metal. 

Once it was done doing what it was doing, she was back in her true form, a femme version of me.

*~*~*~*Ayla's POV*~*~*~*

I started to wake up again, moving and groaning, but feeling stronger than before. Way stronger, actually.

"Ayla? Are you alright?" I was asked. 

*~*~*~*Megatron's POV*~*~*~*

"Yes, I'm fine." She said. Even her voice was back to it's original Kaonian accent that she and I share.

"Good." I said. "I couldn't live with myself if my daughter died again."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry it's so short! Not a lot of time to do this. I'm actually sneaking the computer! They don't even know I know the password to it! Hope you enjoy! Please leave comments, vote, suggest to a friend, do whatever!

-Ayla, out!