Ayla Goes Home

*~*~*~*Ayla's POV*~*~*~*

I looked around, confused. 'Why is everything so much smaller now?' I asked myself. I then looked down at myself and saw metal in place of where human flesh and clothing should be. I gasped in shock.

"What's wrong?" Megatron asked me. I looked over at him and he seemed to be my size.

 "Why am I made of metal?" I asked him. I moved my hands in confusion. Everything felt strange, and yet familiar to me.

"You were born a Cybertronian, Ayla." He said. I looked at him in confusion.

"No, I was born a human, on earth." I said, though my mind told me otherwise.

"No, my dear, you are from Cybertron." He said. I then looked at the time and it said 6:41 pm.

"Scrap! I have to get home to my mom! She's probably worried about me....." I said. I then focused and felt my body shifting into a smaller form. My human form. "Can I have a ground bridge home, please.....?" I asked nervously, scared that Megatron would say 'no'.

He watched me for a long moment, contemplating it. "Very well." He said. I was shocked. He then put a hand down for me to get onto and I fearfully did.

"I will not hurt you, my dear." He told me and turned to a mech who had a visor over his face. "Soundwave, ground bridge." He ordered. I looked at the visor and it showed the location of my house. He set me down when the bridge was open and nodded, silently telling me it was ok to go. I went through and appeared in the garage of my house. No one was home yet, so I went inside and sat on the couch and watched tv.

Little did I know that I gave off a Decepticon life signal and that alerted the Autobots to where I was at.....

*~*~*~*~*Author's Note*~*~*~*~*

Hey, guys! Sorry about all the confusion with if I would delete this book or not. I promise I am NOT going to delete it! Hope this chapter makes it up to you all!

Love you all!

-Ayla, out!