"I haven't heard her voice in so long..."

"S-she has a heart beat..." Mark breathed. I looked at Mark and then to Signe "I think she's human again..." Mark whispered.

If my heart was beating it would have just skipped a beat...

"Mark...What are you talking about. I thought no vampire could ever turn Human again. It's impossible..." I looked at Signe as I spoke.

Mark kept cheeking her pulse to make sure it was a heartbeat. I made sure that she wasn't bleeding anymore.

"...Heart beat?" I asked Mark, he looked up and nodded.

"It's defiantly a heart beat Jack..." Mark confirmed, and looked at Signe. I looked down at her as well "I don't understand...How can she be human again..." I say quietly.

*RING*

I looked up and saw Signe's phone light up with an incoming call I walked over to her phone, It was an unknown number, I answered her phone "Jack don't-" Mark said but It was too late I spoke already...

"Hello Signe phone..." I said 'Look after Signe' I mouthed to Mark. He shook his head doing gestures, trying to tell me to put the phone down.

"Sèan?" A female voice spoke.

I instantly recognized the voice, then I realised that I couldn't answer the phone because I'm dead...everyone thinks I'm dead.

I need to hang up, now.

"Ma?" I spoke

But I haven't heard her voice in so long...She's my mother. I miss her.

"Sèan!? Is that you-" She said. I could tell she was going to cry...Or was already crying.

Mark grabbed the phone quickly out my hand.

"No...It's Mark, Mrs McLoughlin." Mark said gently.

"Oh...Mark hello." She sniffles, she was definitely crying...

I use my vampire hearing to hear my Mum talking to Mark.

"Hey...I'm sorry that you thought I was Jack..." Mark sighs.

"It's okay, love. It just sounded like-..." Her voice cracked, She was going to start crying again "Like my Sèan...."

"I'm sorry I couldn't be at the funeral..." Mark whispered.

"It's okay, Mark. Is Signe there I would really like to speak to her." She said quietly trying to hide the sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry Signe is really Ill, she's in bed," Mark lied.

"Oh that poor soul. Well when she can please can you tell her I called, Mark." She asked.

"Of course, Mrs McLoughlin." He said looking over at me. He saw the emotion in my eyes...I really want to talk to my mother...But I know I can't.

"I better be going, Bye Mark" She sniffles.

"Goodbye Mrs McLoughlin." Mark says ready to hang up.

"Oh. And Mark?" She says, "How do you have Signe's phone?" She asked.

Mark chuckled, nervously, and tried to think of something to say "I flew over to Ireland Signe was really sad and asked me to come..." Mark said

"Oh...Okay. Bye Mark." She said finally and hung up.

I looked at Mark "S-sorry...I just...I wanted to talk to her"

Mark smiled gently "I know...I'm sorry" Mark patted my back I smiled slightly.

*GASP*

I look over at Signe and rush to her. She was took a deep breath her eye's fluttered open.

"Wha-at...What happened?" She mumbled and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her forehead "Don't worry...rest now. We'll talk about when you're fully rested." I whispered "I'll carry you to bed" I smiled. She nodded "C-cuddle with me?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded. I picked Signe up bridal style and carry to the bedroom and place her on the bed.

She's going to be okay. Please let her be okay.