Torn out Heart

"Signe!" Jack yelled, Mark dropped her body to the floor. Jack caught her "No!"

Mark chuckled "Don't worry she will be fine, she still alive, just drained of most her blood."

"How is that okay!!!" Jack yelled, looked at Mark then down at Signe's pale skin

Mark walked towards Signe. Jack pushed him away, "Don't." he said sternly.

"Jack, move. I can help her" Mark put his hand on Jack's shoulder.Jack moved his shoulders to push off Mark's hand. Mark sighed and grabbed his chin and made Jack face Mark.

"Mark! Get off!" Jack yelled. Mark stared him in the eyes, Marks Iris went wider then smaller "Move away from Signe, let me help her" Mark said with an even lower voice, concentrating.

Jack moved away from Signe "What the... how did you do that!?" 

"I compelled you. It doesn't work as well on vampires, but on human's it works amazingly. Mark said moving toward Signe. "What are you going to do!" Jack said worried, he couldn't move any closer to Signe. "I said I would help her. Now shut up"

Mark pierced his own skin with his fangs. His 'blood' ran down his wrist. Jack watched his confused. Mark held his bleeding wrist to Signe's mouth. Jack tried to get closer but it was like there was a force field stopping him.

Mark stepped away and his bleeding wrist healed quickly. Jack could get close to Signe finallly . Jack gently place Signe's head on his lap and stroke her head. Her colour getting back " I-is she okay?" Jack asked looking up at Mark. He nodded at Jack. "Who are you?" Jack kept a stern glare at him.

"Im the same Mark, I just wanted a friend. And you are the closest , So i thought if i turned you wou-"

"No...Mark wouldn't do that, Mark isn't a-a Vampire!" Jack yelled " I'll ask again. Who are you!"

"Im.Mark!" He said slowly and clenched his fist. Jack breath out and shook his head, he looked down at Signe.

"Why do you need me to come with you? Jack asked. 

"Because I thought if i tur-" 

"No! That's bull shit. You're not Mark, you're trying to trick me! So stop trying to act like Mark. And tell me why you want to me to come with you!" he said angrily.

"...I need you to come with me bec-"

There was a gasp for air, Signe. Jack looked down at Signe " Signe! Signe" Jack said relieved "its okay baby..." He whispered and kissed her forehead. Signe looked around, dizzy. "W-what happened" She asked and coughed weakly. Jack shook his head " Don't worry. You're okay, You're okay."

"I hate to break up this lovely moment" Mark looked down at Jack " But we have to leave" 

Jack stood up, helping Signe up. "Im not going anywhere with you!" Jack said. supporting Signe by putting his arm around her.

Mark clenched his fist's "Did you just say no!" He gritted his teeth and grabbed Jack by the neck.

Jack cough, Mark was too strong, it was like someone trying to squash your bones. "M-mark." 

Signe gasped and yelled " MARK STOP!" Jack put his hand on Mark's wrist trying to loosen his grip.

"You WILL come with me! You're WEAK! You need blood!" Mark yelled. Signe ran up to Mark and punched him in the back, It did nothing. Mark laughed and threw Jack to the ground. And shoved Signe to the ground then grabbed Signe's neck and pushed her against the wall "You think your smart?" He chuckled "Oh. Poor Signe, pathetic human!" He stroked her cheek. Signe gasped for air.

Jack got up and he felt something inside him...A raging anger, He felt like he could rip Mark's heart out. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, using his speed and went behind Mark and plunges his hand threw his back, into his chest. Mark yelled in pain. Jack moved his arm in further and pulled his arm out. He was holding Mark's blood covered Heart. Signe screamed in fear.

Jack realise what he had done and drop Mark's heart, Mark drop to the ground as well.

Signe gasped to catch her breath, she terrified. "Oh god!" she sobbed. Jack looked terrified as well, he stared down at Mark's heart, next to his body. He looked at Signe. He breathed quickly and backed away until he fell to the floor. "I-i-i..." He stuttered. Signe wiped her tears. She was terrified 

"Oh god. I didn't know what I was doing. I-I-" He said looking down. "He was hurting you and I needed  to stop him. I needed to protect you!" 

-

Did you like my foreshadowing chapter tittle /)^ v ^(\    /)W(\ AHH DON'T KILL ME!!

~  Amy