The living dead.

Signe's eye's flutter opened, she still had a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down at her leg, then looks up and see's Jack staring at her. Signe gasped and jumps, she instantly started to shake.

"Signe." Jack stood up and walked slowly to the bed. She backed up until her back was on the wall.

"s-stay away!" Signe stuttered, Jack stopped where she stood.

"Signe...I wasn't me , when I...hurt you. I don't know who I was..."Jack sighed. She looked at him

"Your not Jack. He died. I saw his body." She said coldly. Jack looked down "Signe, It is me. Im still Jack." He walks close to her. She shakes her head "No. You're a monster. You killed that priest, and d-drank my blood." she breathed out get up out the bed and moving to the door.

Jack, using his speed ability, ran to the door, he was like a blur. And before Signe could blink Jack was in front of her. "I wasn't my self. I know i wasn't. I would never hurt you, I just had an un-controllable urge...for blood." Jack covered the door.

Signe gasped as Jack appeared in front of her, "Let me leave!" she pushed him. Jack didn't move. "You don't believe it's me...do you." Jack grabbed her arm. Signe looked down at her arm and then up at him. "I saw you body...y-you're dead..." She said with a knot in her throat as if she was about to break down in  tear's. "I must be imaging this, You can't be real. My mind must be torturing me." She said looking down with tears going down her cheek.

Jack looked at her and lifted her head up gently. "Signe...hey, look at me." He said softly, she looked up at him, Jack could tell she was scared of him. "If I was dead. You wouldn't feel the touch of my hand's, or my breathing, Signe. I promised not to leave you. I won't break that promise...I love you Signe."

Signe looked at him for a while, tears still running down her cheek, She hugged him tightly "You really are jack,aren't you" she sobbed in his arms. Jack held her tightly and stroked her hair. Jack breathed out and tears ran down his face.

"Signe...I'm a monster. I don't know who I am anymore..." He said and brusted out crying.

Signe pulled away from the hug. "I love you Jack. We will sort this out! Together." She hugged him again.