The Impossible

It's been a week, her Darkness hasn't showed up, and her urges' have stopped.

She's okay...

-

"Jacks I can do this stop worrying." Signe kissed my cheek. I sighed.

"If you say so. But it's Mark's life." I said, Mark nodded "Yup, so please don't kill me" He chuckled nervously.

"You don't have to do this Mark, It's okay" Signe smiled, Mark shook his head "No, We have to train you, I'll be fine!"

"Jack didn't have to train," she pouted. I smiled "Because I'm a boss." I poke my tongue out, She laughed.

"Okay...Mark are you sure, you're okay with this?" I asked grabbing a knife

"Just do it." Mark lifted his shirt. I grip the knife "We don't have to do this-"

"Yes, we do. She needs to know how to control her powers..." Mark looked at me. I sighed and nodded.

"Ready?" I asked. He rolled his eyes "Just stab me." Mark said.

I swung the knife into Mark's stomach. I flinched as he yelled out. "Fuck. Okay Signe bit your wrist...quickly!" I yelled. She quickly pierced her wrist, and ran to Mark.

"Ah, mother fucker" Mark yelled in pain. Signe breathed quickly, panicking. She held her wrist to his mouth Mark swallow her blood, I took out the knife. The stab wound was healing up. Signe chuckled in relief.

"Thank fuck, that worked." Mark lies on the floor; I smiled "Glad you didn't die buddy." I said, he chuckled "Me too."

Signe smiled then ran her fingers threw her hair "I think I'm going to lay down, I feel sick." She looked at me. I nodded "Do you want anything?" I stood up and stroked her cheek. She breathed out

"N-no, I'll be f-fine-..." Signe fell to the floor.

"Signe!" I yelled Mark sat up.

I tried my best to wake her up, Mark tried to wake her with blood, it didn't work. "Signe! Wake up." I shook her, I realised blood running from her mouth, I looked at Mark "I-I...what's going on!?" I lifted her head onto my lap. Mark checked her pulse, and looked at me confused, I stared back at him "Mark what is it?" I asked...he was stuck for words it looked like "God dammit mark! Tell me!" I yelled, stroking Signe's hair, as blood began to run down from her nose onto the floor.

"S-she has a heart beat..." Mark breathed. I looked at Mark and then to Signe "I think she's human again..." Mark whispered.

-

-

Hi!

I'm sorry for the lack chapter. Hopefully chapters will be going up more, I hope so because I don't want to disappoint you guys.

Heehee. Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter!