"Always and Forever"

Jack pulled away from the hug, and looked down at Signe. "How can you accept me...I nearly killed you." He said brushing hair out her face. She looked up at him.

"Because I love you Jack, I was so scared when I first saw you like this. I thought you was a mind trick. But you're real! You're just different. But I don't care. I love you, I will love you always and forever" She looked up at him. Jack smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"Everyone thinks I'm  dead..." Jack said looking down "My mum, my siblings, my friends..." he breath out, and looked up at Signe. 

"Should we tell them...You're alive?" She said putting her hand on his cheek. He shook his head.

"I can't...I have no idea what I am...I'm not a human, Humans don't enjoy the taste of...thick, sweet blood" He said getting lost in his word's before he knew it sharp, pointed teeth appearing his mouth, fangs. He licked his lips, his eyes glowing. Jack looked down at Signe's neck.

"J-jack?" She back away "W-what's going on?" Signe stuttered. Jack followed her and grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall.

"Just a taste..." He said as if he was in a trance. He moved his mouth to her neck and pressed his sharp teeth against Signe's soft skin. She could feel the fang's trying to dig in her skin.

"J-jack! stop! You're hurting me!" She yelped. Jack shook his head and back away, he sat on the bed.

"Signe...i-im so sorry" he widened his eyes and breathed quickly. Signe looked at him, not as scared as she was back at the church. She just stood there and stared at him. "Jack...It's oka-" Signe said getting cut off  "No!"He looked at her "I hurt you. Again! I-i''m a monster" He ran his fingers threw his hair.

"Jack, I'm okay now." Signe sat next to him.   "No...stay away. I might hurt you." He stood up. Signe looked at him. "Jack. I promise we will get through this together. I won't stay away." She put her hand to his chest. She looked at her hand confused. "...Jack, Your heart..." Signe said looking at him and lift his hand to his heart. "You...don't have a heart beat..."

Jack tried to find his pluse " What the..." he looked at Signe "I don't understand, I should have a heart bea-"

There was a loud knock at the door. Signe looked at Jack "who's that? No one know's I'm here, I'm staying at my mum's and they couldn't know you're here because, everyone thinks you dead!" she said opening the bedroom door and walking out to the living room, near the front door.

"I have no clue...should we answer it?" Jack took hold of Signe's hand. Signe shooked her head.             "No, i'll have a look threw the door." Signe let go of Jack's hand and peaked threw the door window thing. It was a male. She widened her eye's. She turned to jack and whispered.

"It's Mark..."

Jack raised his eyebrow, confessed " As in Markiplier? " Signe nodded. Jack walked to the door, he stood by the door and peaked, Mark was standing tapping his toes on the floor, waiting as if he know some one was in. "Should we let him in?" Signe whispered. Jack shooked his head.

"I'm not sure. What if I hurt him like I nearly hurt you?" Jack stood back from the door.

"I can hear you two!" A low male's voice said, loudly enough so they could hear him. Signe looked at Jack and mouthed " how does he know?"

"Jack! Let me in, I need to talk to you." Mark banged on the door loudly, making the door shake. Jack walked over to the door, unlocked it and opened it. Mark stood at the door and smiled "Hello Jackaboy." Marked pulled Jack for a hug. Jack accepted the hug, but only hugged him slightly. 

"How'd you know that, I'm not dead?"Jack pulled away from the hug and looked at Mark.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He chuckled and smiled at Signe " Signe. You must be Signe. Jack always talks about you on skype, He said you was beautiful but I didn't know he meant that beautiful" Mark said. Jack stared at Mark. 

"Yes I would like to know" Jack held Signe's hand " And please don't tell me you came to Ireland just to flirt with my girlfriend." 

Mark chuckled " I didn't" he said stepping inside Jack's apartment "You need to come with me" Mark said looking around Jack's house. 

"Come with you? Where?Why?" Jack raised his eyebrow. "Because you weak, you need to feed." Mark explained.

"Feed? Weak?" Jack repeated. "What the fuck are you on about Mark?"

"You're carving blood, I know you are. I can help." Mark said walking closer " After all I was the one who turned you..." He smirked

Jack breath out "How do you know that?" He said full of questions.

"Also what do you mean by turned" Signe squeezed Jack's hand. Mark smiled

"He's a Vampire. I thought you would of worked that out by now." Mark said and looked at Jack "Jack shouldn't fight his urges. He should embrace it, Like this." Mark smirked and looked at Signe, Before Jack could ask him what he meant, Mark was like a blur, Right in front of Signe. He pierced her skin with his fangs. And drank her blood, until she was drained of most blood. Mark pulled his fang's out her neck and wiped his mouth. 

"Signe!" Jack yelled, Mark dropped her body to the floor. Jack caught her "No!"