Hello!

Hello everyone my name is Mikaela and you are about to read my first story! It has been on hold for a couple of years but it's back and better than ever!

I took a break to go to college, meet the love of my life, get married, and have a baby! Now as a stay at home Mom I have decided to pick up writing again!

Please keep in mind while reading this story that it is my first and it is unedited!  

My story is a little different from other stories so I hope you give it a chance! I feel like most stories on this cite are just spin offs of other stories that they have read.

You will not find an all controlling alpha who abuses his power, you will not find omegas who are abused and used by pack mates, or a woman who rejects her mate after having a hard past.

I think all of those stories are a bit repetitive and I'm sick of them!  So if you are interested in a hot enforcer who loves and cares for his mate, family, and pack then please read. 

Note there will be harsh language and sexual content in this story (the main character is used as a sex slave for years!)

Things You Need To Know: 

Alpha- Oversees the pack, father of the pack (kind of like a mayor)

Luna- Oversees the pack, mother of the pack

Beta- Takes care of foreign affairs (travels from pack to pack keeping peace)

Betas Mate- Assists beta, connects with women and children from other packs and helps females find mates outside of their home pack

Enforcer- Keeps order in the pack, trains common wolfs and warriors. (head warrior)

Enforcers Mate- Keeps order with the females and their children.

"Common Wolf"- Pack doctors, teachers, ex. (Everyone in the pack has a special talent or job that help the pack. No pack member is more important then another!)

So here it is please remember that this is MY story so do not copy it, or anything of that nature that is STEALING and stealing is wrong so please just be a good person and write your own story!