[1]

All right!! So this is my first story so plleeeaaassseee don't say ANYTHING bad about this!!!.

Note: I'm asian so if i misspelled something, please tell me!! ALSO! i'm eating chocolate icecream *hugs choco icecream close* oh god, you don't know how much i love you...

Disclaimer: The day i own naruto is the day i magically become kishimoto-sama!!

Bold- black zetsu, me

Italic- memories, flashbacks, thoughts

Normal- talking

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Back In Konoha!!

A certain hyper, loud-mouthed blonde named naruto was walking down the pathway to the gates of konoha. Behind him were a few several S-Rank missing-nins, following him.

When they finally reached the front gate of konoha, naruto spotted izumo and kotetsu guarding the gate.... well, more like arguing about 'Who is better at using the kusari'.

"HEY IZUMO!! KOTETSU!!" naruto shouted almost making the missing-nins' ears' bleed behind him.

Izumo and kotetsu turned their heads and saw naruto running up to them, waving his right hand in the air. Before naruto could run any closer to them, kotetsu held out his hand infront of naruto and said "Halt! We need to scan you first" the spiky brunet said.

After they scanned naruto's chakra, izumo spotted sasuke, team taka and akatsuki behind him, waiting.

"Naruto! Why are they here?!" Izumo asked naruto, or more likely yelled. Kotetsu looked at the 'they' izumo said and instantly frowned when his eyes met sasuke's cold, dark orbs.

"Oh them?! Sasuke-teme finally agreed to come back to konoha! Isn't that great?! We're gonna go to baa-chan to see what kind of punishments she would give them!! Believe it!!" the blonde shinobi chirped.

'i don't trust them, maybe i should call the ANBU' kotetsu thought.

Just as what the brunet shinobi thought, 3 ANBUs came; one with a squirrel mask, second with a bear mask and the third with a bird mask. Those three ANBUs seemed to be women, according to their curvy figure.

The ANBU with the squirrel mask approached kotetsu "What is going on here?" she asked.

"You see, naruto is back and he brought not only his team but the akatsuki back" kotetsu explained "and he wants to see the hokage so would you escort them to tsunade-sama for us?"

The three ANBUs turned their heads toward naruto and the people behind him then turned their attention towards izumo and kotetsu again before nodding their heads.

"Alright" the one with the bird mask said.

"Follow us!" the one with bear mask ordered.

As soon as they were out of izumo and kotetsu's sight, the two best friends continued their stupid argument.

~~WITH NARUTO AND OTHERS~~

Naruto and sasuke were staring suspiciously at the ANBUs infront of them; as if they knew the ANBUs, like they've met them before...Somewhere in the past.

Naruto then asked "hey! Do we know you or something? You three look familiar!"

At an instance, the three ANBUs stopped at their tracks and turned to face them.

"You mean you don't remember us?" The bird-masked ANBU asked innocently.

"I'm suprised you don't remember, I mean can't you recognize us from our voices?" Squirrel-masked ANBU said as she dramatically fall after she said that which she was caught by bear-masked ANBU.