Chapter 27 - Hurting

~ Kath's POV ~

"I can explain!" He yells as I try to move but I was simply frozen in place.

"How can you explain this?!" I yelled back, my hands going up in the air.

He tried getting a hold of me by grabbing my arm but thankfully Bradley stops him.

"What is your problem man!"

"You're our problem! Get away from Katherine! You're just making it worse!" Bradley pushes him back.

Before they threw punches at each other, I stopped them.

"Bradley, let's go."

"No, no. Kim you don't understand!"

"What don't I understand?! Huh?! Just get away from me and never. Ever. Call me Kim again."

I dragged Bradley with me but before leaving the door I turned around, "now I know why they call you the bad boy."

*************

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let that happen."

I smiled weakly at how Bradley was still trying to take the blame. He was simply too nice.

"No, don't be. It wasn't you who was making out on the countertop." I sighed, referring back to how we saw Dylan and Skyler together.

"Well, uh, I hope you get a good rest. I'll see ya some time."

"Thanks."

**********

DING!

1 New message from Bradley

It was 12am when I receive a new text, I immediately opened it since I couldn't sleep.

Bradley: Idk if you're still awake but if you are text back

Me: Hey

Bradley: Hi, I really need to talk to you. I didn't get a chance to tell you at the party

Me: Oh. What is it?

Bradley: Its better if I tell you in person.

Me: I'm calling you.

Me: Why didn't you answer?

Bradley: I... Uh, I need to go to bed. I'll pick you up at noon tomorrow

Me: Right. Okay

********

It is now 1am and I kept on turning and tossing. I couldn't get my mind off the events of the party. From how Skyler confidently asked me about Sam and how I saw her and Dylan. I wonder if Dylan told her? Ugh. Why am I even thinking about this?

About several more minutes, I could feel my eyes getting droopy and I shut it closed.

*************

"Honey! Bradley's here!" Mum yelled as she knocked on the door.

I look at the time on my phone to see that it was already 1:30pm. Oh my gosh! I get up and hit my knee on my bed side table. ARGH!

I got ready as quickly as I could and yelled that I was almost done. Once I was satisfied with my casual look, I ran downstairs and said sorry for taking so long.

We said our goodbyes to my parents and got in the car.

"We're you waiting since noon?"

"No, I tried calling you but... You weren't answering so I figured you were still knocked out." He chuckles.