A/N : Author's Note

Hello guys! So I'm very new to this so please bare with me. As I have said previously, some parts of this book that I will write might be similar to other books but sorry, I didn't know. I don't tolerate bullies. Only positivity & support on my page are allowed. If you don't have anything nice to say about my books please just don't.

Also, I'm not quite sure where I am going with this story but hey there's a first time for everything. Hahaha.

But some of you might find this book very cliché but give it a go, there's actually a lot of plot twists that I'm thinking of. This book is UNEDITED so yes there will be loads of mistakes. But we all learn from our mistakes anyway. :)

Oh and guys, some chapters say that its already been **edited**  but there are still going to be a few mistakes that I've missed. What I really did to edit it is that I just added a few things to, I guess, tie the loose ends of the story and make it better. For instance, I expanded the chapters, so  if it doesn't say **edited** you can still read it but it won't be as good and long as the previous chapters. Anyway, yeah... It is much different than my first draft, its much better.

But I do hope that you enjoy this story and again - PLEASE NO HATE.

word count - 248 words