How He Feels About Breaking Up, He Talks To Me About It and Asks for Advice

((A/N) This will be a little different. First off, it will start with their P.O.V. and how they feel. But then, he is going to talk to me. I mentioned it in the last chapter. I apologize if it seems a little conceited, but I couldn't help myself! Using me as a character sounds really conceited because it makes me seem like I'm all that and a bag of gluten-free chips, so I apologize. Also, up top is my skin. Imagine that is me talking to the humanoids, but more realistic, as if that were a human in reality. Try to imagine her with black hair and brown eyes too, because I don't have blond hair, I have black hair, and I have brown eyes, not blue ones. This was the only photo I could find of the skin.)

~Creeper~

Christopher's P.O.V.

I feel horrible! I lied to her, I cheated on her, and I broke her heart. (No, sh*t Sherlock!) I need to talk to someone about this. I need to talk to a female for advice.

Second Person P.O.V. (Just so you know, this is the correct term. Using a second person point of view means telling another character the story, as people normally do in Boyfriend Scenarios. It uses the words "you", "your", "you're", and so on as people normally use in Boyfriend Scenarios, instead of the character's name- which is what we know as "third person"- or using "I" and other words to talk about oneself- normally the main character- and is more commonly known as "first person". Just a little fun fact. And while I do use "I" in this, it is not technically first person because I don't describe what the "I" was doing before anything different happened with other characters and events and I describe what other characters are or were doing before the "I". Also, I am still using "you" to describe you, not your name in this P.O.V. This was so long, it could be a paragraph in itself!)

Chris walked over to the large island in the sky- or the area where the island in the sky was floating above- and entered the redstone elevator and rode to the top. At the top, in front of him was a HUGE castle. He entered and walked over to the throne room. There, sitting in the throne with her legs crossed was me, Thietana Venus, queen of all Minecraft. (For the record, I am SO SO SORRY it sounds so conceited and narcissistic. I didn't mean to. I just added myself as a character because no one expected it and the guys needed a girl to talk to about this.)

"Thietana, I need to talk to you about something."

"Normally, I would tell you that it's Queen Thietana, but because I'm quite fond of the humanoids, I'll let it slide.", I said.

"Okay, I need to ask you something."

"What exactly?"

"My girlfriend caught me cheating on her and-"

"Wait. Hold on, what? You did what? You cheated? You should never, EVER cheat on someone! That's the easiest way to break someone's heart!"

"Ugh... I know. I'm an idiot."

"And in other news, lava burns.", I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "Let me ask you something Christopher. Did you truly love this woman?"

"Yes! I did!"

"Really? I don't believe you."

"I'm telling the truth!"

"All right then. If you truly loved this woman, why did you cheat on her?" He said nothing. "Now that's what I thought. You should be ashamed. You were so greedy, that you were willing to cheat on the one you loved most, just to get more beautiful women on your arm."

"Please, help me get her back."

"I'm sorry Chris. I can't help you. This is all on you."

~Skeleton~