Character Descriptions/Types/Personalities (You and Your Boyfriend)

((A/N) If you're wondering what this is about, I decided to describe the characters to make it clear as to what type of person they were. Just so no one gets confused.)

~Creeper~

Christopher- If it wasn't obvious enough, Chris was a flirtatious guy, and loves to tease you, just because he thinks it's adorable when you show off any kind of emotion, be it embarrassment or anger. He loves to grief.

You- Just a normal girl who happens to be a total PRO at Minecraft! You are a PvPer master and knows exactly what to do in any situation. You are a master builder.

~Skeleton~

Scott- Long story short, he's a tsundere. (Tough exterior, sweet inside. Like a pineapple!) He always tries to act tough, but just to impress you. He just wants to live up to your standards. (Not that you have any).

You- You were a noob at Minecraft, and barely knew anything about it. But you were a fast learner, so you managed. You try to be nice to everyone, which is why you opened up to Scott.

~Zombie~

Zachary- Just a really nice guy in general. He rarely gets mad at you, because he fears you'll hate him if he does. He is very patient.

You- You are a tsundere! You also hate asking for help from others, and you always try to do everything by yourself. You are also pretty tough and can take a hit.

~Enderman~

Erin- He's a tall, handsome enderman. He's a bit of a kuudere, (Seems emotionless, as if he doesn't care about anything, but really nice on the inside.) so he tries to act cool most of the time.

You- You're a really shy person, but don't let that fool anyone. You are an amazing fighter, and had amazing aim with a bow.

~Spider~

Spencer- Probably my favorite character! He's a really funny guy, and loves to joke around. His favorite game is- you guessed it- hide and seek.

You- You loved to laugh, so Spencer was a perfect match for you! You get lost really easily though. And tend to get in trouble a LOT. Pretty high maintenance, if I do say so myself!

~Slime~

Slick- A happy-go-lucky slime! He's rarely in a bad mood, probably never. He agrees with everything, unless, of course, the answer requires him to disagree. He loves to bounce and have fun, but he can't swim upward.

You- You, you were MERCILESS! You were willing to kill anything, right on the spot! Which is why you attacked Slick and didn't feel bad. You were a bit of a tomboy. Okay, a lot of a tomboy. You were also super impatient.

~Witch~

Winston- A witch with anger issues. He gets mad really easily, but he's really, really intelligent. He gets mad at you a lot, especially when you mess up. He tries not to, at the fear of you leaving him.

You- You are a really kind person, and is very forgiving, which is lucky for Winn, because of all the things he did to you, you probably wouldn't. You are a very good listener, and willing to listen to everyone, no matter what they have to say.

~Silverfish~

Sidney- He's a really nice guy, and the only way I can describe him, is normal. Just an average dude. Not too mean, not too nice. He tends to tease you, just because he likes it when you're mad. I guess he's into fiesty girls! He loves to mine.

You- You were tough as nails! Yet, you had a heart. You were a fighter, and can make people cower at your feet! Kind of like Erza Scarlett from "Fairy Tail". Sid, however wasn't afraid of you, which was odd. I guess he can see the niceness in people's hearts.

~Cave Spider~

Cameron- Cameron is a cave spider that is a TOTAL romantic. Well, he wasn't until he met you. At first, he didn't care for love. He's very formal, because of how he was brought up. He's the prince of cave spiders after all! He hasn't told his mother about you, because she would probably disapprove of you.

You- You were a hopeless romantic and you loved Cam's gestures. You were friendly, a decent fighter, but an AWESOME miner! 10 diamonds in 1 mining trip! Unbelievable!

~Guardian~

Gabriel- He's a shy one, isn't he? He's not so shy that he stutters, though. It's more like the, "doesn't-hang-around-a-lot-of-other-people-so-he's-not-used-to-it" type.

You- You are a very forgetful person. It's just your nature. You are always raring to go, and love water. The fact that you can fish so many things from water amazes you. Like, who throws away an enchanted book with multiple enchantments?!

~Elder Guardian~

Edgar- Oh, boy. This-This guy. The narcissist, egoistic, arrogant, elder guardian. He believes he should be a king. Not just because he's a narcissist, but he wants to make you his queen.

You- You liked making clothes for good ol' Eddie, just because you loved how he would admire himself. To you, it was hilarious! Others, not so much. But, he rules over the other sea creatures, so what can they do? You are also a very sweet girl, and can cry easily. I guess the term is also innocent?