You Break Up

((A/N) Oh, dang! I am so excited for this! Seriously, I only read BF Scenarios for these scenarios! Get ready for some drama!)

~Creeper~

You were walking around the forest and witnessed something you never thought you would witness. Christopher was talking to another girl and flirting up a storm! You didn't think much of it, that was until you saw him kiss her! You were watching from a few blocks away, but didn't do anything.

You stood there, watching. You didn't confront him. You didn't kill the girl. (Lol, total yandere.) You stood there, frozen. You were crying quietly. Chris finally noticed you and his eyes widened.

"(Y-Y/N), I-I, um, uh-", was all he got out before you ran away crying. (Let's be honest. With his personality, you probably expected that.)

~Skeleton~

You were hanging out with Scott in his cave. He said he was going to get some apples because he was hungry. (I like green, sour apples. I'm a sour person, no judging!) Anyway, you saw the bow he crafted when you first met on a table. While you were waiting, you were playing around with it when it broke. Of course- as if on cue- Scott walked in and saw it broken.

"(Y/N)! You broke my bow! That was my favorite!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't-"

"Get out!"

"W-What?", you said, starting to choke up.

"I said, GET OUT! I hate you!" It was then when your heart broke into a million pieces. You ran out, leaving tears in your wake.

~Zombie~

You'd never thought Zach would ever get mad at you. I guess everyone has their limits. You were in Zach's cave. You were raging- again- and you threw your sword at the wall. Zach walked in at this exact moment, and the sword narrowly missed him.

"What the Nether (Y/N)?! You nearly hit me!" You were a bit shocked, considering that Zachary never shouted, let alone get mad at you.

"It was on accident, geez!"

"So if you killed me, it would be 'on accident'?!"

"How was I supposed to know you were gonna walk in?! You know what? I'm done! I'm leaving!" You stormed out, feeling a little broken about what just happened.

~Enderman~

Considering that this guy is a kuudere, and you were shy, it was hard for you to get mad at each other. Well, things change. Anyway, you and Gabriel were hanging out; you were teaching him about the world beyond the sea.

You didn't realize you were spending more time with him than Erin. That was until he pointed it out. You were talking with Gabe and Erin was trying to get your attention. He finally got it, but it required him to shout, which he never, EVER did. Gabe left in a hurry.

"You spend so much time with him! Why don't you date him instead?"

"Wait, Erin I-" You couldn't finish because Erin teleported away and left you crying.

~Spider~

Okay, Spencer is a decent guy, but his little jokes can get out of hand. You ran out of food, and you were STARVING! You couldn't find any animal, anywhere! You finally found a cow and tried sneaking up on it with your sword in hand. Suddenly, Spencer swung down from a tree and scared you. You screamed, which scared away the cow.

"Oh my-! Spencer! I was trying to sneak up on that cow!"

"Geez sorry, it was just a prank." (IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!)