He's Thinking of You/He Realizes He Likes You

((A/N) I should mention that they are all in the character's point of view, or P.O.V. They will also be pretty short, so sorry about that).

~Creeper~

Ahh... Griefing. Probably the best thing in the world. I was griefing some player's house, throwing TNT at it. I was laughing as hard as I could when I heard their reaction.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY HOUSE!"

HA HA HA! Best thing ever. But then I noticed something. The crater than the TNT explosions left behind. They formed a heart. What? Why? But then her face popped into my mind. Her (H/L), (H/C) hair, her eyes, her smile. What was this feeling? Am I in love? I shook my head at the thought, and continued blowing up the dude's house. But I wasn't feeling as happy as I was earlier. Maybe I am in love! Yeah. I am. That's not the worst thing in the world, right?

~Skeleton~

I was walking around the forest biome at night, shooting at mobs along the way. I wasn't feeling well, so i tried clearing my head by doing this. But I still felt odd.

"Hey. You okay?" I turned to find my best friend, Spencer, who was a spider humanoid.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I-I'm fine.", I say, obviously, not fine.

"Okay, you're lying. What's up?"

"Look, I'm fine, okay! Leave me alone!", I shout.

"Yeesh. Okay then.", Spencer says, then leaves. Why was I feeling this way? What's wrong with me? Then I hear her voice.

"Are you all right, Scott?" I turn around. (Y/N)'s not there. It was in my head. Then I realize. I had feelings for (Y/N)? Yeah, I do. But she wouldn't feel the same way.

~Zombie~

I was walking around the ravine. I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. (Y/N). I wasn't in love, was I? I had just met her. I couldn't. Could I? She fit so perfectly in my arms, and her smile. Diamonds couldn't match that. I want her. I want her to be mine. But she would never love me, why would she? I'm a pile of rotting flesh. But there was still a chance! After all, she said she wanted to see me again! I have to see her again, no matter the costs! But I'll burn. That doesn't matter! I'll tell her how I feel! But what if she rejects me? I wouldn't be able to take it. I don't know what to do.

~Enderman~

Like all endermen, I loved blocks. But not just to hold. I actually placed them back down to build structures. I grabbed some random blocks from a somebody's house-sorry by the way- and started building. This normally made me happy. Why was it different now? I placed down the blocks in random places and took a step back to see what I had built. A heart? Why? I pinched the bridge of my nose and start thinking. Why was I feeling this way? Then (Y/N)'s face came up. Her shiny (H/C) hair, how soft it was, how nice it smelled. Her body was so warm when I wrapped my arms around her. I was blushing at the thought of her. I-I'm not in love, am I? No! Of course not! Right?

~Spider~

I was lying on the ceiling of the mineshaft. I wasn't feeling too well, so I was trying to sleep. But I couldn't and it was going to kill me if I didn't figure out what it was.

"Ughh...", I groaned groggily. I decided to take a walk. While walking around, I noticed a hole in the ground. The very same hole (Y/N) almost fell down. I was really glad about how I managed to save her. I don't know what would happen to me if she died. Wait. Was this the reason why I couldn't sleep? I smiled at the thought of her. How funny she was, and how adorable her laugh was. Oh. My Notch. I liked (Y/N)! She wouldn't like me back, so I should just forget about it. But I couldn't.

~Slime~

(Y/N) just left. Too bad. I was having fun! Oh well. I continue bouncing up and down on my bouncy house, but I wasn't enjoying it as much. That's weird. I was having fun earlier. With. (Y/N). Wait a second! Do I have-? Do I have feelings for her? No, it's something else. It has to be. I can't like her. I walk over to my friend, Winston's, hut.

"Hey Slick! What's wrong? You seem down, and less bouncy than normal. Want a potion of leaping?" I smile, but then frown. I was normally happy. What's up with me? "Okay. What's the matter?", Winston asks.

"I don't know! I met someone in the swamp, and we were having fun, but then they left and I was sad.", I tell him.

"Okay, you're probably just bored. Try bouncing in your little bounce house, and you'll feel better."

"I tried that already!", I yell. "When she left, I-"

"Wait, hold on. She?"

"Yeah, she. Anyway-"

"Slick, I know what's wrong with you."

"What?"

"You're in love with this girl you met!" I was blushing so hard. I guess I do have feelings for (Y/N).

~Witch~

She was right there, standing next to me. Just, watching me, brew potions. I had feelings for her the moment I looked at her. But (Y/N) probably hates me. Why wouldn't she? I threw a potion at her, yelled at her, called her stupid. I'm the stupid one! That piece of paper. It's my last chance. She can never find out what's on it. Then she'll never like me. A recipe for a love potion. But if she finds out I was going to use it on her... I should just tell her how I felt. She's going to reject me, I just know it. But I have to get it over with, or I'll never move on.

~Silverfish~

I hope (Y/N) does come back. I really, really hope she does. If you were wondering, yes, I do love her. Of course I do! She's tough, beautiful. Who wouldn't love her? If she doesn't come back alive, I don't know what I would do. She probably has a boyfriend already. It's worth a shot, right? But I wouldn't be able to handle the rejection. NO! Sidney, don't think like that! She hasn't rejected you! She might not! What if she accepts them? I'll probably be the happiest silverfish alive.

~Cave Spider~

I had just left (Y/N)'s house. I-I just can't stop thinking about her. She has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. And those (E/C) eyes. I love everything about her. No, I don't. I love HER. But mother wouldn't approve. Humans and spiders- let alone cave spiders- can't be together. I don't care! I want to be with her! I'll tell mother! I don't care what she says! This reminds me of a story I've read before. "Romeo and Juliet" If I'm Romeo, then (Y/N) will be my Juliet. Without the dying part, obviously. I'll make her my princess.

~Guardian~

What is this feeling? Why do I feel all warm and fuzzy inside? I lay on top of my pool of water, staring up at the ocean, just wondering. I thought back to last night. (Y/N) was breathing steadily on top of me, and she was so warm. I didn't want her to leave. But she had to. Humans can't live underwater. I feel... Heartbroken. Wait, I've heard of this feeling before, when you really like someone. It's called love. Do I feel that towards (Y/N)?

~Elder Guardian~

Wow. I feel really, really horrible. What have I done? Thanks to the beautiful (Y/N), I realize how horrible of a person I really am. I fell in love her as soon as I laid my eye on her. But, as she said, I'm a jerk. A conceited, horrible, jerk. Ugh.... Who would love a jerk that's so full of themself? Maybe I still have hope. She said she'd think about being friends with me. But, I don't want to be friends. I want her to be my queen of the ocean.