He Confesses His Love To You

((A/N) Again, they might be fairly short).

~Creeper~

Christopher's P.O.V. 

 I was running to (Y/N)'s house. I know I seem flirtatious, but I do have real feelings for her. I didn't stop running until I got to her house. And there I saw her. Standing there, as beautiful as ever. I called out her name.

"(Y/N)!" And she turned around.

Your P.O.V.

I was working on my house when I heard someone call my name.

"(Y/N)!" I'd recognize that voice anywhere. I turned around and saw Christopher, running to me.

"What do you want?", I say.

"Look, I know I seem flirtatious at times, but-"

"At times? More like all the time."

"I know, but I wanted to tell you that I really do have feelings for you, (Y/N)!" I couldn't believe it! What? I find myself blushing.

"I'll prove it to you." He grabs my hand and runs.

"Look." He points to a crater in the shape of a heart. "See? I really do like you! I made that myself."

I had no idea how I felt, but then i looked into Christopher's deep, black eyes and said, "I-I like you too." I embrace him, and he hugs back.

"I told you you'd fall for me."

~Skeleton~

Scott's P.O.V.

I was walking around my cave, thinking of a special way to tell (Y/N) my feelings. How's a skeleton supposed to tell a person their feelings? I was probably going to get a concussion after hitting my head with a bow too many times. Then it came to me. 

Your P.O.V.

I was practicing shooting arrows with the bow Scott gave me. I was aiming at a creeper in the distance.

I was about to release my arrow, when, "Hey, (Y/N)!" Speak of the devil.

"Hi Scott! What's up?", I ask.

"Follow me." He says. I follow him to the cave he had a made a home out of. On the wall were arrows forming the shape of a heart. In the middle was a sign. It said, "I really like you. Be mine?" I turn to see Scott, blushing madly.

"I-It's okay if you don't wanna! I won't care! I-"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, I'll be yours Scott."

Scott hugs me and whispers in my ear, "Thank you."

~Zombie~

Zachary's P.O.V.

I was looking for a special way to tell (Y/N) I loved her, but how? Then I realize, I don't need to do anything special! I'll tell her up front. I walk around outside, at night of course, picking up a variety of flowers along the way. Then I see her. She's fighting off a skeleton. I'll wait until she's done. She looked beautiful in the moonlight.

Your P.O.V.

I was walking around at night, looking for skeletons for their bones. I wanted to tame a wolf. I finally found one and start hitting it with my sword. When I finish, I continue my search, only to find Zach with a lot- and I mean A LOT- of flowers in his hands.