You Meet Again/You Hang Out

~Creeper~

You had just finished building your house, and it looked AMAZING! It was a two-story chateau built from your favorite wood. You took a step back to admire your hard work,  when suddenly, BOOM! Your new house had a new addition to it: a gaping hole in the side. Someone started laughing, and you turned around to find Christopher with a block of TNT in his hand. After he stopped laughing, he looked at you, and you were- let's just say, seething with rage. He looked at you, his eyes growing wider by the second.

"I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOUR HOUSE! I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE'S!", he very loudly apologizes. You ignore him, and draw your bow. You aimed straight for his head, but he manages to dodge. "Wait!", he cries. "I'll help you rebuild it! Every last block!" You were going to deny his offer, and just behead him there and then, but night was approaching soon, and you didn't want to be a part of that.

"Ughhh... Fine, you can help, but once we're done, get out of here!"

Christopher looks at you with a smirk on his face, and says, "Of course, cutie~." You scoff, annoyed by his attempt to flirt with you. You start rebuilding your house, and he does the same. Along the way, Christopher tries flirting with you again, and soon, he's more flirty than working.

By the time you finish building, it was sunset. But Christopher wasn't true to his promise. You enter your newly rebuilt house. You have a porkchop and stare out you window. You look back to the seat across from you, only to find Christopher with his head resting on his hands, his elbows resting on the table.

"You're beautiful, you know that~?", he says, trying to sound suave. Disgusted, you throw your porkchop at him, for you had lost your appetite. You head upstairs, and you decide to go to bed. Christopher, though, had the same idea. He lies next to you, but you kick him off, but he justs get back in. You have had enough of this. You kick Christopher out of your house and lock the doors.

He smirks at you through the window and says, "You'll fall for me someday~. Goodbye, sweetie~." You blush so hard, that your face was pinker than a rose in the spring. You walk back upstairs, annoyed, and go back to sleep.

~Skeleton~

You follow Scott through the leafy forest. The sun was rising, and Scott had a worried look on his face.

"Scott? Are you okay?", you ask. The sun was fully up now, and Scott was hiding underneath a tree. You look at Scott, confused. "Scott, what's wrong?" This was weird. You had just met him, but he didn't seem like the type of person to act like this.

"SHUT UP!" This startled you. Why was he acting so mad?

You repeat your question, "Scott, what's wrong with you?" He looks at you, with his red eyes shooting arrows.

His expression softens, then he says softly, so it's almost a whisper and you could barely hear it, "I-I can't go out in the sun. If I do, I'll burn. Sorry." You were shocked. Then, you got an idea. You saw a cave nearby, you just needed to find a way to get Scott there. You start to place down blocks, while Scott looks at you confused. "What the heck are you doing?", he asks.

"You'll see.", you tell him. After you finish building, you tell Scott to follow you. You had built an overhang leading to the cave. Scott walked under it, and he didn't burn. You walked with him to the cave and tell him, "There! Now you have a place to stay where you won't burn!" He doesn't respond, but instead stares at you. Scott's shocked by your act of kindness, why would you do see something nice for him? You notice that he's blushing, but when you point it out, he hides his face.

"T-thanks, I guess." You smile, causing Scott to blush harder. "L-let me just teach you how to use a bow." He crafted himself another bow and taught you how to shoot an arrow.