Melissa's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath.

Yeah, that's it, Melissa, just breathe. There you go.

I arrived at the living room with Liam. I managed a nervous smile.

I might have patched up things with Liam, but I certainly wasn't finished.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about that, you guys. I wish you didn't have to see me like that. I hope that we can just maybe....Start over?"

Niall smiled at me. "Yeah, of course, love."

"It's ok. We've all been there, love.", Harry said.

I smiled. "Thanks for giving me a second chance."

"No problem!", Harry and Niall chorused in unison.

Wow. That went way better than I thought it would.

I expected for them to hate me.Obviously Liam is kind of my brother now, so I kind of expected him to care. What a relief that they don't, though.

"So....", I drifted off.

Harry looked as if he was about to suggest something when Nicola entered the room.

"There's apparently a fair going on around here. Mum thought that we could all go down there if you guys were interested.", Nicola told us.

"Sure. Why not?", I said.

The guys just simply nodded in agreement.

"OK. We're going to leave right away,then. It closes at 8:00 pm and it's already 3:00." She said the last part in a hurry-up kind of way.

Liam laughed. "We have plenty of time. It might take us a little bit of time to get there, but we'll probably still have about 4 hours left."

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Whatever. Let's just go get the others and go.", she shrugged.