TSD 2: Buses & Busted

Start from the beginning

She sighed and prayed they didn't attack her.  

"Hey Whoriko, how'd you get a broken arm?" Victoria asked. 

She didn't respond as she rushed off the bus once it stopped in front of her school; Her hopes to rush inside were quickly cancelled when she felt herself being yanked back by her hair. 

"You think you're real cute bitch." Victoria growled as she started punching her in her head. Ka'Miko laid on the floor as she felt herself being kicked and punched repeatedly. People stood around and watch the girl take the beating. It wasn't the first time and it certainly wasn't the last. 

"Fucking snitch." Helen yelled as she kicked her in the face. Helen was the 'wanna-be-down' white chick of the school and used fear to earn her respect. 

"Ayo, what the fuck?" Ka'Miko heard a deep voice holler and the beating came to a halt. 

"Hey Pharaoh, did you see it? Did you see the way we beat that hoes ass." Victoria said as if she thought it was cute. Pharaoh was simply disgusted as he looked down at a bleeding Ka'Miko. He shook his head as he looked at the poor battered girl. Everytime he saw her things got worse and worse for her. He helped her up of the ground and put her in the passengers side of his truck. He shook his head as he walked back over to Victoria and her girls. 

"Why you helpin' her? She's a snitch. Her pops got your dad doing time and you helping that bitch, that's that weak shit." Victoria growled. That set him off, he grabbed Victoria by her throat and lifted her off the ground. Even though she was 5'10" and 195lbs, it was nothing to Pharaoh. 

"You watch the way you talk to me, bitch. I do whatever the fuck I want to, I ain't gotta explain nothing to yo ugly ass. Got it?" He said as he squeezed tightly. Her girls stood back knowing better than to get involved. People stood and watched in amusement. Some were actually happy to see Victoria finally be put in her place. He threw her down and glared at her one last time before walking off. He got into his truck and drove off. She was using the bottom of her shirt to compress the bleeding of her mouth. She silently let tears fall as she attempted to stop the bleeding. She felt a pain through her whole body, that seemed unbearable as she took short and quick breaths. 

"You alright?" Pharaoh questioned as he looked over at her. She was damn near hyperventilating. But she nodded, as she focused on calming herself down. He drove her back to Kim's house and the door was still open from Ka'Miko leaving this morning. He took her to the downstairs washroom.

"Rinse out your mouth." He told her and she did as she was told. 

"Lemme see." He said once she was done. He pulled on her bottom lip and looked inside. Her teeth had cut pretty deep into her mouth and looked like she might need stitches. 

"Snitches get stitches." He thought to himself.

 Although he felt bad for her as he looked at her teary eyes, tears stained her face. Along with her bleeding mouth she had a knot on her forehead. 

"We gotta take you to the hospital, get your mouth stitched up." He told her as he released her lip.

"No. It's okay." She said softly.

"You sure?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't sure, but he wasn't about to beg her ass either. 

"Yes. Thank you for helping me...again." She said as she walked out of the washroom and entered the bathroom upstairs. He stood there for a moment and contemplated if he should follow her or not. Meanwhile, Ka'Miko looked around the bathroom until she found a sharpener which main purpose is to sharpen eyeliner pencils. She broke it as she teared up. She grabbed the blade and sat on the floor leaning against the tub. Her hands shook viciously as she put it to her wrist which already had a previous scar from her first attempt at this. She broke out into sobs as she thought about ending her life.