TSD 2: Buses & Busted

Start from the beginning

"Yes, and I act way older than all of you, so shut up." He told her as she followed him up the stairs. He swallowed the last of his whiskey and put his glass down before plopping down on the bed. 

"Hurry up." He demanded as she slowly took off her clothes. She swayed her hips seductively but he didn't want a strip tease. He just wanted to get a nut off. He got up and teared at her lace black lingerie. She pouted.

"That was expensive." She frowned as he picked her up and put her on the bed. He wasn't even listening to her as he put on a magnum. She was already soaking wet, and ready for his entry. She bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him. He took off his boxers and slid on the condom. Even though, he had fucked her a million times, Harmony was still surprised by his size. He slowly entered her and Harmony ran her hands down his back. She knew Pharaoh had rules, no scratches, no hickies, none of it. His strokes were slow and powerful. The bed jumped with each thrust and it felt like he was all the way in her stomach. 

"Mm, faster baby." She instructed, an evil grin spread on his lips as he climbed up on the bed. He flipped her onto her stomach and she got into position poking her butt up in the air. He entered her wet opening and started pounding into her hard and fast. 

"Oh fuck!" Harmony hollered as she gripped her sheets. 

He dug his thumbs into her back dimples and smacked her ass. 

"You like that?" He growled as he continued to pound into her. 

"Ah!" She cried out in both, pleasure and pain. She came for the second times as she bit down on a pillow. He gave her one last hard thrust before he nutted into the condom. He removed himself and flushed the condom. He was sweaty and satisfied. He cleaned himself up and walked out butt naked. Harmony looked at him with hunger in her eyes. He smiled as he laid down, she moved so she was face to face with his large member. She massaged it with her hands until he was erect again before taking him all in her mouth. That's what he loved about her, no gag reflex. He watched in amusement as she bobbed her head up and down. He grabbed her hair and moved her. She moaned against him as he felt himself ready to cum. He pulled her head back and came in her face. 

"What the fuck, Pharaoh?" She yelled as she wiped her face in disgust. He laughed hard as he watched her reaction. 

"I told you not to do that shit again." She said as she went into the bathroom and washed off her face. It wasn't the first time he had done that to her, it was actually about the 13th, if he counted correctly and every time she came back for more. 

"It's not funny." She said as she pouted and dragged on her trench coat. 

"Good bye, Harmony." He smiled as he watched her. 

"Fuck you, Pharaoh." She said as she walked out. 

He locked the door and headed to bed.

Ka'Miko woke up in the morning and got ready for school. She took a shower and brushed her teeth. She put her hair in a pony tail, before dragging on a pair of black bootcut jeans that were way out of date, and a white V-neck T-shirt. She put on her classic dusty chucks. She knew she didn't dress the nicest but most of her clothes were taken after her dad got arrested. Kim was still asleep when she woke up. She grabbed her bus pass, put on a light jacket and headed to school. I waited for the bus, and got on. People stared at me as I got on and grunted in disgust. She took a seat at the back of the bus in the corner. Some girls from her school got on and stared her down. 

"Ugh, don't you hate when snitches ride on the bus. Snitches don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us who hold it down." Victoria said loudly.