The Snitches Daughter

Start from the beginning

"2-289 Kingrow Drive." He could hear her biting her words as she tried hard not to stutter. She still had blood staining her face along with fresh tears. He threw her some wet wipes. 

"Clean off your face." He instructed as he drove towards her house. She did as she was told, her hands were shaking terribly as she wiped the blood off. She started crying harder as she saw the blood on the napkin. She hated Tyson and at times, she blamed her mother. She knew her mother was aware of her boyfriend's abuse. She had even told her mother upfront, but her mother didn't believe her. 

"Weak bitches." Pharaoh mumbled under his breath as he heard her crying. He turned on the radio to drown out her annoying crying. He bobbed his head to the music until they arrived at her house. 

"Thanks." She said softly, he nodded in response as she hopped out. He watched her walking, everyone looked at her with screwfaces. Pharoah wasn't ignorant, he knew it wasn't her fault for what her father did, but that was the consequences for things in the hood. Everything you did was a reflection of your family. If you're a thug, most won't fuck with your family. If you're known as weak so was your family and you're likely to get robbed or some shit. Pharoah knew it better than anyone else. He started off with people thinking he was weak until his father, Kalicoe, came up in the drug game. He shortly followed after. But even before that Pharoah was constantly fighting other boys in his neighborhood to prove himself. Now, at the age of 21 them same dudes were begging for him to put them on. 

Ka'Miko took her time climbing up the stairs and knocked on the door. Her mother, Jessie, rushed to the door and opened it. The was a small dark skinned woman. She had long thick hair that was relaxed. Streaks of grey was in her hair, and it was thinning due to the chemicals. 

"Oh. Kam, where's Tyson? Why is there blood on your clothes?" Her mother asked in a panic. Ka'Miko didn't say anything as she stepped inside and took of her dirty old UGGS. She took a seat on the couch and stared at the wall for a moment.

"Ka'Miko! Where the fuck is Tyson?!" Her mother yelled at her.

"He was raping me, mom." Ka'Miko cried.

"Stop with that nonsense, Kam. Tyson is a good man and you know it. If it wasn't for him, neither of us would be here." Her mother replied. Ka'Miko furrowed her brows together.

"Don't give him credit for saving me to live in misery. I'd rather be dead. He got the easy way out." 

"Are you saying..." 

"Yes mom. Tyson is dead." She confirmed, her mother often ignored her suicidal remarks. Even though she was coming home from her 3rd attempt at it, that was the last thing on Jessie's mind. She cared for her daughter, but her only loneliness was more important than her daughter's tormented life. Jessie remained quiet with her right hand placed on her hip and left hand to her mouth. Her eyes watered as anger and sadness overcame her body.

"This is your fault!" She screamed at Ka'Miko.

"I didn't kill him!" She replied in her own defense. 

"Yes, you did. Yes, you did! If you had just been obident and did what he liked!" Her mother hit her over and over with open palms as she admitted to being aware of her daughter's abuse. Jessie knew, Tyson often complimented Ka'Miko's exotic beauty, and even asked Jessie for a threesome with her. But Jessie told him to just do it, and keep her out of it. When Ka'Miko would scream, she'd pretend she couldn't hear or turn up the TV, it bothered her. But, the thought of being left alone again bothered her more. 

"Mom, stop! He was a monster." Ka'Miko stood towering over her mother's 5'1" frame by a good 6 inches. 

"I want you out." Jessie said as she walked away.