The Snitches Daughter

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." She said softly before he left the room. She sat patiently waiting for her mother to arrive. She got out of the bed and slid on some grey jogging pants and a white T-Shirt.

"Your mother's husbands here." The doctor said. 

"My mother's..Oh no." Ka'Miko said as she came to the realization that Tyson was back. She frowned as she slowly walked out and saw her mother's 6'0" boyfriend standing with a grin. He was really dark, and had dark eyes to match. His smile was slightly tinted with yellow, and his head was bald. 

"Hello lovely." She cringed at the sound of his deep, raspy voice. They gave her prescription pain killers before she left and warned her about the addictiveness of it. Ka'Miko didn't plan on taking them, at all. She walked out slowly behind Tyson as he led the way to his old, rusty car. She saw a guy standing against the wall. He stared her down with a mean mug and she quickly put her head down. He was tall with tattoos, and beautiful green eyes. But the way he looked at her, it wasn't anything new. She knew people hated her, dopeboys and really anyone who knew Kalicoe. He might have been a thug, but he was loved and respected. When someone fucks with Kalicoe, they're basically fucking with the whole hood. Her dad made that mistake when he snitched. Jinsu was a small but buff Asian man who grew up in the hood, figured if he had snitched, he'd get time off. But, it didn't work out that way, when Jinsu got put into prison, they killed him on sight once news broke out that he had snitched. Ka'Miko had attended his funeral and they announced who she was, her life hadn't been the same since. That was almost 2 years ago; And til this day , people at school refused to talk to her. But, right now, that was the least of her worries. She got in the back seat and Tyson got in next to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, with her throat dry and raspy.

"I missed you baby." He said with a grin as he held her down and pulled off her jogging pants her mother had brought her before hand. 

"Please don't." She cried. This experience she knew too well, but it still wasn't anything she got use to. 

"Shh." He said in her ear before shoving his full length into her. 

"Somebody-" She screamed before he put his hand over her mouth. The car rocked viciously as he pumped himself inside her. The glass of the back window shattered after almost 12 minutes of agony. 

"What the-" Tyson raised his head and came face to face with the barrel of a gun. Before he could speak, a bullet went through his brain. His blood splattered on the glass and onto Ka'Miko's face. She panicked as she pulled up her jogging pants and pushed Tyson's limp body off of her. She sat up with her knees to her chest as she stared at the dead body. The passenger side door ripped open and she felt herself being carried. 

"Put me down!" She cried. The guy did as she said, it was the same guy that mugged her. 

"I just saved your ass, i'd shut the fuck up if I were you." He threatened before throwing her into the back of his range rover. It would take a while for anyone to notice the dead body in the car. Pharaoh laughed to himself because it was done right in front of hospital. But he was raised to give no fucks, and do what he pleased. He ran this city, he even had some cops working for him so it wasn't his concern if he got caught. He looked at the girl who shook in fear in the backseat. He shook his head and wondered why he even saved her ass. She was a snitches daughter, and everyone knew it. She might as well be a snitch too. 

"Where you live at?" He asked her.

"289 K-Ki-Ki" She stuttered heavily on her words.

"Stop fucking stuttering!" He yelled at her. She jumped a bit at his booming voice. He tried hard not to laugh at the frightened girl.